The Jail is a disaster - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Don’t like it? Then quit!!!

Unregistered
    Nothing more needs to be said, really. Many of these post show how little anyone cares about the jail, and thus how unlikely it is to see any meaningful change. "Just quit". "I work the road quit whining I rule". "email Bob you wuss". etc. That's the mentality what has run not only the jail, but the whole county into the sewer. Great job!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing more needs to be said, really. Many of these post show how little anyone cares about the jail, and thus how unlikely it is to see any meaningful change. "Just quit". "I work the road quit whining I rule". "email Bob you wuss". etc. That's the mentality what has run not only the jail, but the whole county into the sewer. Great job!
    Well personally I believe anonymously posting a generic and unspecific gripe on a law enforcement website about a jail issue shows great initiative and serious intelligence. I applaud you sir, hurumph.

Unregistered
    Don’t like it? Then quit!!!
    If you have nothing constructive to say STFU so you don't remove all doubt about your imbecility.

Unregistered
    If you work the road then pull yourself from under the trees you hide under and work for your paycheck!!

Unregistered

Extra Good Citizen

Maybe they should stop torturing people in that jail?

Unregistered
    Maybe they should stop torturing people in that jail?
    Do you have any idea of who's locked up in the jail? The worst scum bags of society, aside from politicians. Besides now the jail is controlled by liberal brass who watch cameras to catch deputies doing something they don't like, with Bob tacit approval. They coddle the inmates and undermine the jail staff. It is the deputies who are being psychologically tortured.

Unregistered
    https://www.correctionsone.com/offic...My9JvEEs8RrR8A

How an assault on a CO impacts their family In this episode of Tier Talk, the wife of a CO who was assaulted at Turney Center Industrial Complex shares her thoughts
    That's the same corporation that arranged for Bob's "Sheriff of the Year" award. LOL

Unregistered
    https://www.correctionsone.com/offic...My9JvEEs8RrR8A

How an assault on a CO impacts their family In this episode of Tier Talk, the wife of a CO who was assaulted at Turney Center Industrial Complex shares her thoughts
    I sure hope it all was worth trying to force a man to take off his hat.

Unregistered
    I sure hope it all was worth trying to force a man to take off his hat.
    Good to see the sheriff and jail brass back up their deputies who try to enforce the "no hats" rule in the jail, a rule they came up with and want strictly enforced. The latest firing is a message to all jail deputies that the brass will backstab you when they should back you up for enforcing jail rules. Plus it is another morale killer as if was already not low enough.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast