+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If I were I would fire the cry baby so nothings who steal a pay check on the floor.
    Then you'd have to get out of the office and work the floors yourself moron. Go back to grade school to learn how to read and write.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The jail brass kiss Bob's butt to keep their jobs and he lets them stay on as long as nothing too embarrassing comes out of the jail which might damage his political career. He could care less or doesn't know what is going on with employee morale, retention/turnover, working conditions, etc. It's a nice arrangement which keeps everyone at the top happy at the expense of the members who do the actual work of running the jail. If anyone is wondering why the morale never improves at the jail, that's why.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The jail brass kiss Bob's butt to keep their jobs and he lets them stay on as long as nothing too embarrassing comes out of the jail which might damage his political career. He could care less or doesn't know what is going on with employee morale, retention/turnover, working conditions, etc. It's a nice arrangement which keeps everyone at the top happy at the expense of the members who do the actual work of running the jail. If anyone is wondering why the morale never improves at the jail, that's why.
    Okay, whatís the problem? Hours? Conditions? Equipment? Pay? Training?

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay, whatís the problem? Hours? Conditions? Equipment? Pay? Training?

    If you have to ask, you must work at Chick Fil A or something.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you have to ask, you must work at Chick Fil A or something.
    No, I work the road. But atleast if we ***** we say what itís about. You ***** like a lonely house wife in need of attention on Facebook. ďOh Iím so frustrated, I just donít know what to do.....Ē. You know the kind. They post some half assed BS in hopes of getting a flurry of messages of support. And people who work at Chic Fil A donít get a miserable job and the act surprised that it sucks to go to jail every day.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, I work the road. But atleast if we ***** we say what itís about. You ***** like a lonely house wife in need of attention on Facebook. ďOh Iím so frustrated, I just donít know what to do.....Ē. You know the kind. They post some half assed BS in hopes of getting a flurry of messages of support. And people who work at Chic Fil A donít get a miserable job and the act surprised that it sucks to go to jail every day.
    The jail wasn't a miserable place to work but became so in large part due to the inept management. They spend the better part of their time watching cameras hoping to catch people doing something they perceive as wrong. The intent of the cameras was to review incidents not to spy on deputies. It's like a game to them. The micromanagement got so bad that everyone is afraid to make decisions. The 12 hour shifts might be great for patrol but not for the jail. We should be back on 8s. The sheriff needs better management which can report to him truthfully about what's going on in 50% of the agency.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The jail wasn't a miserable place to work but became so in large part due to the inept management. They spend the better part of their time watching cameras hoping to catch people doing something they perceive as wrong. The intent of the cameras was to review incidents not to spy on deputies. It's like a game to them. The micromanagement got so bad that everyone is afraid to make decisions. The 12 hour shifts might be great for patrol but not for the jail. We should be back on 8s. The sheriff needs better management which can report to him truthfully about what's going on in 50% of the agency.
    Just do your job and stop worrying a out what everyone else is doing. So what you think is right. If itís that miserable look for another job. If itís not that bad get promoted and effect change where you can.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just do your job and stop worrying a out what everyone else is doing. So what you think is right. If itís that miserable look for another job. If itís not that bad get promoted and effect change where you can.
    Another company man. You probably work patrol and never set foot in the jail or are one of the moron administrators who is responsible for the jail mess. It's the sheriff's job to monitor the jail management and appoint the best people as captains and major, but also to weed out the bad ones. There are too many bad ones right now. Why should people be forced out due to lousy management? Why not force the bad management out and fix the problems? That's what they get paid the big bucks for.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another company man. You probably work patrol and never set foot in the jail or are one of the moron administrators who is responsible for the jail mess. It's the sheriff's job to monitor the jail management and appoint the best people as captains and major, but also to weed out the bad ones. There are too many bad ones right now. Why should people be forced out due to lousy management? Why not force the bad management out and fix the problems? That's what they get paid the big bucks for.
    What have you brought to the Sheriff? Nothing I bet. Keep asking what the problem is and I am told I must not work in the jail. Cry baby jailer canít even give one example. By the way, it says LEOAffairs, where does a jailer fit in there? You whine about me being in patrol, yet youíre the fool crying on a law enforcement website about corrections matters. Who is the bigger dumbass?

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What have you brought to the Sheriff? Nothing I bet. Keep asking what the problem is and I am told I must not work in the jail. Cry baby jailer canít even give one example. By the way, it says LEOAffairs, where does a jailer fit in there? You whine about me being in patrol, yet youíre the fool crying on a law enforcement website about corrections matters. Who is the bigger dumbass?
    This is a forum for all SO deputies. Who are you to determine my freedom of speech as a sheriff's D&C deputy? What an arrogant azzhole you are.

    Some of the problems have already been named: the stupid jail management and the 12 hour shifts. There are others but the sheriff has to get more involved rather than put the jail on automatic pilot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •