The Jail is a disaster
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The Jail is a disaster

Can it be saved or will it continue its downward spiral into the abyss?

Incompetent leadership, backstabbing is rampant, especially from those trying to get promoted, work ethic is declining, sick time abuse is increasing, and morale is non-existent.

It is time for a change of leadership and it has to start at the top, with the captains and up who need to go. There is no other way if any progress is to be made. It seems like the current jail leadership is just there for the money and to fatten up their pensions.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can it be saved or will it continue its downward spiral into the abyss?

Incompetent leadership, backstabbing is rampant, especially from those trying to get promoted, work ethic is declining, sick time abuse is increasing, and morale is non-existent.

It is time for a change of leadership and it has to start at the top, with the captains and up who need to go. There is no other way if any progress is to be made. It seems like the current jail leadership is just there for the money and to fatten up their pensions.
    None of your suggestions will be implemented. Nothing will change. What are you going to do about it?

Unregistered
    https://www.correctionsone.com/offic...My9JvEEs8RrR8A

How an assault on a CO impacts their family In this episode of Tier Talk, the wife of a CO who was assaulted at Turney Center Industrial Complex shares her thoughts

Unregistered
    How about G4S takes over the whole thing. PRIVATIZATION PRIVATIZATION PRIVATIZATION.

Unregistered
    None of your suggestions will be implemented. Nothing will change. What are you going to do about it?
    That's not my job, I don't get paid the big bucks to manage the jail. The top brass is supposed to fix these things to ensure the jail runs smoothly and safely, then report the facts to the sheriff. They must be telling him a bunch of BS to protect their well paid jobs. A bunch of liars and incompetent leeches who are only looking to fatten their own wallets at the expense of the agency. They have run the jail into the ground to the point where it is a miserable and unsafe place to work.

Unregistered
    That's not my job, I don't get paid the big bucks to manage the jail. The top brass is supposed to fix these things to ensure the jail runs smoothly and safely, then report the facts to the sheriff. They must be telling him a bunch of BS to protect their well paid jobs. A bunch of liars and incompetent leeches who are only looking to fatten their own wallets at the expense of the agency. They have run the jail into the ground to the point where it is a miserable and unsafe place to work.
    I don’t see any examples, just whining.

Unregistered
    I don’t see any examples, just whining.
    That's because you don't work there, otherwise you'd understand.

Unregistered
    That's because you don't work there, otherwise you'd understand.
    Uh huh. Go find JailersAffairs.com whiner.

Unregistered
    Uh huh. Go find JailersAffairs.com whiner.
    You must be one of the useless jail administrators. How about doing your job right for a change and quit wasting the taxpayers' money?

Unregistered
    You must be one of the useless jail administrators. How about doing your job right for a change and quit wasting the taxpayers' money?
    If I were I would fire the cry baby so nothings who steal a pay check on the floor.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast