Spring break 20 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spring break 20

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is the new chief really going to Daytona to do surveys? Bizarre!!
    Not bizarre for this Chief. He will do surveys so he can see how it's done. I like leadership willing to get involved. I think that will be the direction forward.

Unregistered
    Come on vacation. Leave on probation. With a free coronavirus to potentially transmit to everyone you come in contact with. Oh and some other viruses you might get from other activities! You know.. The gifts that keep in giving!

Unregistered
    So what are they doing in Orlando now, surveys or beach possession
    We aren't a possession driven agency. It's time to let go of the past and say hello to the future.

Unregistered
    I hear it’s still a total cluster up there. Sound to me more than anything the Orlando leadership really crapped the bed on this one.

Unregistered
    I hear it’s still a total cluster up there. Sound to me more than anything the Orlando leadership really crapped the bed on this one.
    Should have been handled locally. PERIOD. It's not worth bringing in out-of-towners with the crowd sizes.

Unregistered

Cancel the Operation

Should have been handled locally. PERIOD. It's not worth bringing in out-of-towners with the crowd sizes.
    Cancel this detail now and send home the out-of-towners. None of the visiting agents want to work, numbers are way down over past year, dealing with the "Virus", TCO needs to do the "Right Thing" on this now. National Crisis is on us. Disney World just announced they are closing.

Unregistered
    Cancel this detail now and send home the out-of-towners. None of the visiting agents want to work, numbers are way down over past year, dealing with the "Virus", TCO needs to do the "Right Thing" on this now. National Crisis is on us. Disney World just announced they are closing.
    The out of towners had more arrest than the locals did on the first night we were there compared to the first part of the week. The secretary shut it down and BB told us no more possession or working out on the beach. The only thing u say is true is shut it down. Locals are not working it like before cuz they don’t get the overtime this year.

Unregistered
    Maybe next year we can bring in some H-1B guest visa workers to do it all. They don't complain or need fancy hotels or double stuffed Oreos. They don't care if they only have 3 pairs of 5.11's to wear. They like their assigned car and the LT. They are generally pleasant and appreciate the chance to work. What a wonderful way to be.

Unregistered
    Well I’m glad this got shut down. In all my years at abt this was the biggest cluster of an unorganized thing ever. Blind leading the blind and no leadership anywhere.

Unregistered
    LMAO, stupid detail. I love this new management! We actually have people that arent scared to tell you your dumb and make changes. I am so happy they address the stupied BS that was allowed to take place here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast