Spring break 20
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring break 20

Unregistered

Spring break 20

What’s everyone doing. I’m hearing conflicting things from different offices some are told only do surveys no possession some are told possession is priority. What is it.

Unregistered
    So is it true that all offices have to do an ops plan for SB because everyone else is? Even if they have no SB? What a waste. Ops plans for the sake of doing ops plans. TS should shut that sh** down. You want to do something good for this agency, Chief? Stop letting the Majors run around like a bunch of idiots making stupid decisions.The two of them make me want to vomit! Mean while we could barely get volunteers for a location that actually had SB. This place is a joke with pi$$ poor leaders!

Unregistered
    Why couldn’t we get volunteers? Because the majors waited for the last week of February to ask for volunteers. Maybe if they asked earlier repose could have planned to be away from home for a week. It’s not like we don’t know spring break is coming years in advance

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So is it true that all offices have to do an ops plan for SB because everyone else is? Even if they have no SB? What a waste. Ops plans for the sake of doing ops plans. TS should shut that sh** down. You want to do something good for this agency, Chief? Stop letting the Majors run around like a bunch of idiots making stupid decisions.The two of them make me want to vomit! Mean while we could barely get volunteers for a location that actually had SB. This place is a joke with pi$$ poor leaders!
    Actually it was TS that said every office would do one according to north major. TCO didn’t make a decision on travel until the request was sent out. Not a fan of maxed out but have to call it as it happened

Unregistered
    It is poor leadership and it starts with the Chief.

Unregistered
    Man, you nailed it! These majors are a joke. Come on Chief, man up and drop these two. They do not possess anything that is an asset to ABT. Idiots out for themselves.

Unregistered
    What’s everyone doing. I’m hearing conflicting things from different offices some are told only do surveys no possession some are told possession is priority. What is it.
    The only possessions we are likely to get down there is the coronavirus!

Unregistered
    Secretary HB has declared that possession is a right of passage for all the spring breakers and we shall not ruin the affair. Drunken and falling off the balconies will be forever revered

Unregistered
    Apparently our majors can’t even do spring break right. Apparently orlando went rogue and now the major has answering to do.

Unregistered
    9 agents wrote 15 citations in four days. Less than 2 citations per agent. Not very good return on investment.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast