Bottom of the Barrel

Unregistered

Bottom of the Barrel

We clearly continue to scrape the bottom of the barrels, for promotions. A nutty, crazy, toxic, compulsive liar, who has no place in our agency, much less as a supervisor, proves the promotional process is bad when we go this low on the list.

Unregistered
    Hey, I’ll be the optimist. Yes, on one hand, we promoted a real crappy person, who has a history of being a liar and a fruitcake - just a pathetic human being.
    But here’s the sunshine after the rain:
    Were about to see the retirement of a scumbag who’s been one of the longest standing frauds this place has seen. A real snake and rat who’s shamefully tried to hide behind a Bible.
    I’ll take it.

Unregistered
    When we speak of people’s “ceiling” for potential, it’s more like their (supervisors and some of our command staff) ceiling is a floor.

Unregistered
    The practice of “bottom of the barrel” seems to transcend both ways - sergeants and lieutenants (just look at the crap we have had, currently have, recently promoted and are in line to promote) and command staff (commanders aren’t too bad, but the majors are the absolute trash heap of the agency); always have been and sadly, appear as if it will remain that way.

Unregistered
    Majors, at least in Operations, are irrelevant. Just do your job and hopefully you have a decent sergeant that listens and supports, and you’ll probably not even need, or come to know, you have a Major. Ignore them and don’t look to, or count on, them for advice, help or expertise because it’s a waste of time, just like they’re a waste to this place. If you’re a good officer, you can make it through the day, week, month, etc., and not ever need to see or speak with them. Trust me, they’re more concerned with themselves and are useless.