Found Property - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Found Property

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    NO ! Its some still on a contract newbie loudmouths who think they are above doing anything else but POLICE WORK. Funny thing is they don't do much POLICE WORK either but talk like they are out there battling real bad guys all the time.

Give an hour a day for those CSO calls they hate, add that to their 2 hour meal, 2 hour preshift crying session and 1 hour pre-end of shift hide in the 1000 feet act, and they still are left with at least 6 hours to walk their talk and lock up the big bad criminals that are run free in their 6 hours of forced I'M TO GOOD FOR THIS CRAP SERVICE.

Go ahead and leave, in fact if you're so darn good at being a LEO just resign today. Other agencies should be setting up recruitment stations right outside the door and hire your talented ego as you walk out.
    You know Lt, we're all a little embarrassed for you, knowing that you come on here and post to the point that we know it's you. Your behavior is reprehensible and should be a reflection to everyone, including your superiors, as to what type of leader you are.

Unregistered
    Almost everything we do here has a university twist to it , so why just complian about probably the simplest thing we have to do when someone else isn't here? Just grow up already .

Unregistered
    Almost everything we do here has a university twist to it , so why just complian about probably the simplest thing we have to do when someone else isn't here? Just grow up already .
    Grow up? How about you have some pride? Where's your dignity? Yeah it's a university law enforcement job but I don't think any of us expected to be jumping cars, unlocking doors, picking up found property, or responding to overflowing toilets. I didn't go through everything we have to go through to become a cop to be subjected to this. There are options and alternatives that they flat out refuse to acknowledge. Because it's easier to just dump it on a patrol officer.

Unregistered
    Grow up? How about you have some pride? Where's your dignity? Yeah it's a university law enforcement job but I don't think any of us expected to be jumping cars, unlocking doors, picking up found property, or responding to overflowing toilets. I didn't go through everything we have to go through to become a cop to be subjected to this. There are options and alternatives that they flat out refuse to acknowledge. Because it's easier to just dump it on a patrol officer.

Do what your told to do new guy or shut up and quit.

Unregistered
    Do what your told to do new guy or shut up and quit.
    I am curious. What do you actually get out of being a troll on the internet? Is there some sort of thrill when you hit the submit button or something? Do you spend the other half of your time correcting people's spelling or what?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123