New contender running for sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ron will push the real sheriff but will ultimately back out of the race when it’s obvious he lost. He will coincidentally be the next major from outside to be appointed. His TPD pension combined with HCSO major pay will be a great consolation prize which he will happily accept. The real sheriff will be sheriff for as long as he wishes. Get over it, disloyal dikks.
    Yeah, good luck with that one. (Is the CC brigade already in panic mode? Sure sounds like it from this illogical statement.)

McMullen will be making more money as the Sheriff from salary alone, then he would've made as a Major for Hillsborough. Not to mention the additional monetary perks a Sheriff gets, which a Majors doesn't. And, don't think for a moment that after McMullen wins, DeBartolo won't be "contributing to his next campaign" in several ways.

Unregistered
    Ron don’t play the minority game or the favorites game based on skin color. His nick name is Big Nasty which he earned after he told a black anti police activist exactly what he thought of her in a public venue. Her response was Your a Big Nasty “insert “N” word here.

Unregistered
    Ron don’t play the minority game or the favorites game based on skin color. His nick name is Big Nasty which he earned after he told a black anti police activist exactly what he thought of her in a public venue. Her response was Your a Big Nasty “insert “N” word here.
    Chad does play the minority and favorites game though. So Ron has my vote. Even though I've never met the guy.

Unregistered

Cops Cop

I worked with him for years, he ALWAYS had the troops back. Never played the race card and will speak his mind. He is a True Conservative and loves Trump. He is by No Means a Democrat. He will have the Deputies back when they are right.

Unregistered
    He’s running as a democrat but he has conservative mindset. Gotta be a democrat in this county to run for office it’s a strategy.

Unregistered
    He is a great guy and was a PBA board member. He is for the cops.

Unregistered

Awesome guy!

McMullen served us well and he will treat you all the same! He would be an incredible
    Leader for HCSO! I highly recommend you guys vote him in.

Unregistered

I guess he is

So I guess he is playing the race card.

Unregistered
    Thank God! There may be a light at the end of this long since darkening tunnel. A real cop leading us. Do you think many of our very own conditioned and brain washed troops will back him and let this happen? He will bring the focus back on being cops and giving us the tools to be cops without fear. By tool I do not mean pretty shinny material things. I mean the real tools... Resources like more cops and TIME. Time to do our jobs. Maybe the political fun and games the executive staff is having will go away. Maybe things will get better for all those working here doing the actual job. In physical and emotional danger. Only a real cop leader would know that.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast