New contender running for sheriff
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

New contender running for sheriff

Ron McMullen is running for Sheriff!!! Hell yes now that’s a cops cop. Ask anyone that worked for him at TPD. That is a win.

Unregistered
    Do tell us more. Is he a Republican? We need a Republican candidate.

Unregistered
    Republican values for sure. But everyone knows you have to run as Dem to get elected in this county.

Unregistered
    Ron would be an excellent sheriff. He took care of his people at TPD and never hesitated when it was time to make decisions. He also came to work with a smile on his face and did the right thing. Good luck Ron. HCSO would be lucky to have you as the sheriff!

Unregistered
    With the current state of HCSO, its time for a positive change. CC, DL and KP have ruined this office with their clique ways and love destroying deputies and their families lives. CC has forgotten that he was once a deputy making the same as anyone else and just got lucky enough to marry into money. I bet his opponents and the media would love to know that AC is under investigation for filing false off-duty pay records and CC and DL know it and still promoted him to Major! Where's the integrity of this office? TPD just fired one of their own for filing false information, but not here at HCSO, you'll get promoted! This office is a joke! Vote Ron McMullen!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With the current state of HCSO, its time for a positive change. CC, DL and KP have ruined this office with their clique ways and love destroying deputies and their families lives. CC has forgotten that he was once a deputy making the same as anyone else and just got lucky enough to marry into money. I bet his opponents and the media would love to know that AC is under investigation for filing false off-duty pay records and CC and DL know it and still promoted him to Major! Where's the integrity of this office? TPD just fired one of their own for filing false information, but not here at HCSO, you'll get promoted! This office is a joke! Vote Ron McMullen!
    AC will be cleared of that. Most of his OD is $1000/hr under the table jobs he does for CC.

Unregistered
    This is good, and bad, news for all the “Never Chronister” deputies out there. The good news is there is now a viable alternative, one who can actually win the election, and will treat deputies such better than CC ever has ,or ever will. All the things the HCSO deputies envy of TPD offices could now have a chance of making their way into deputies careers.

In addition, McMullen filed as a Democrat BEFORE chad had a chance to admit he’s a Democrat, and run as a Democrat. But here’s where it’s going to make it worse for the NEVER CHRONISTERS working at the HCSO.

If you thought CC’s promotions and transfers were discriminatory against straight white males before, STAND THE HELL BY!

CC now has a formidable opponent, who is running as a Democrat, and who is a minority. CC will do everything in his power to compete with that perception. And not just with promotions and transfers (if you’re a straight white male….. ya’ better get real comfy in patrol!), but with everything else. Including uses of force.

After this, imagine being a straight white male patrol deputy, who has a use of force against a minority…. I’m glad I’m no longer in your shoes.

On a side note, CC will now get the chance to see what it’s like to be a straight white male going up against a competitor who’s political party is championed, and who is a minority.

Unregistered
    Ron McMullen is a great guy and would have your back, guaranteed. You would never regret it if he became your Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ron McMullen is a great guy and would have your back, guaranteed. You would never regret it if he became your Sheriff.
    He already has my vote, my family's votes, and all the votes of my friends who are already asking who they should vote for.

"NEVER CHRONISTER."

One of McMullen's campaign strategies should be to publicly announce, when he wins, he's going to ask Chad and/or Eddie DeBartolo to compensate the tax payers for the cost of removing Chad's billboards, "Chad Chronister Sheriff" from every marked vehicle in the Sheriff's Office.

Unregistered
    Ron will push the real sheriff but will ultimately back out of the race when it’s obvious he lost. He will coincidentally be the next major from outside to be appointed. His TPD pension combined with HCSO major pay will be a great consolation prize which he will happily accept. The real sheriff will be sheriff for as long as he wishes. Get over it, disloyal dikks.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast