New contender running for sheriff - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do they teach these phrases at the New Corporal Brainwashing Classes?
    Funny, the agency hates it when we exhibit a “us versus them” mentality, yet they teach that very thing in the supervisor classes. Like how they must show that they have detached from the deputies. Like writing them up, identifying one as a problem and dealing with them, and so on. More and more hypocrisy. Typical narcissistic mentality. The rules apply to you but not me...

Unregistered
    Funny, the agency hates it when we exhibit a “us versus them” mentality, yet they teach that very thing in the supervisor classes. Like how they must show that they have detached from the deputies. Like writing them up, identifying one as a problem and dealing with them, and so on. More and more hypocrisy. Typical narcissistic mentality. The rules apply to you but not me...
    Why can’t we “like” posts like on social media???? LIKE!!!!

Unregistered
    That was fun! Now Sheriff Chronister can focus on bettering this agency, while the (D) and (I) take votes away from each other......Sheriff Chronister feel free to use “Make HCSO Great Again”

Unregistered
    We always knew Ron was a stand up guy but he’s about to show he’s a great man. In the interest of the community, Ron will bow out of the race so everyone can get behind Sheriff Chronister as he leads Hillsborough County through the virus crisis. Thanks to Ron and congrats to the sheriff on 4 more years! Ps. It would be wonderful if the sheriff hired Ron as the corona virus czar!

Unregistered
    Ill vote for anyone that does not have a driver, fake secret service, and people video taping him at all times. Anyone that is not a narcissist will do just fine.

Unregistered
    Ill vote for anyone that does not have a driver, fake secret service, and people video taping him at all times. Anyone that is not a narcissist will do just fine.
    Yep! This is facts!

Unregistered
    We always knew Ron was a stand up guy but he’s about to show he’s a great man. In the interest of the community, Ron will bow out of the race so everyone can get behind Sheriff Chronister as he leads Hillsborough County through the virus crisis. Thanks to Ron and congrats to the sheriff on 4 more years! Ps. It would be wonderful if the sheriff hired Ron as the corona virus czar!
    I just got off the phone with Ron and this is a lie. Ron McMullen is running for Sheriff of Hillsborough County with NO plans to bow out to support Chad. This clearly is fake news being spread by a Chad supporter.

www.ronmcmullen.com is his website.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant
    I'm here to dispel any unfounded rumors on Candidate For Sheriff Ron McMullen. Hopefully you guys remember who I am and that I started this site with Jim Preston back in 2002 before Bright Mountain Media took over in 2014. You can also verify this account under my username as being registered since 05/16/2006 on this message board software.

I spoke with Ron today and he is very much committed to the race for sheriff of Hillsborough County with no intention of dropping out. Anonymous sources can spread misinformation and that's why I'm coming forward to expose the lies. Everyone here is entitled to make their decision on who to support based off of factual information.

Ron's website is https://ronmcmullen.com/ and he is also a panelist on my LEO Round Table law enforcement talk show at http://leoroundtable.com/.

Stay healthy and safe, Chip

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by chipdeblock View Post
    I'm here to dispel any unfounded rumors on Candidate For Sheriff Ron McMullen. Hopefully you guys remember who I am and that I started this site with Jim Preston back in 2002 before Bright Mountain Media took over in 2014. You can also verify this account under my username as being registered since 05/16/2006 on this message board software.

I spoke with Ron today and he is very much committed to the race for sheriff of Hillsborough County with no intention of dropping out. Anonymous sources can spread misinformation and that's why I'm coming forward to expose the lies. Everyone here is entitled to make their decision on who to support based off of factual information.

Ron's website is https://ronmcmullen.com/ and he is also a panelist on my LEO Round Table law enforcement talk show at http://leoroundtable.com/.

Cross Posted from the TPD thread on the same topic......

"Chad's elevation to the throne was a long planned operation funded by the Debartelo family. Gee was in on it for years going back to even when the SOC Annex was named for Freddie Soloman....who played for the San Francisco Forty Niners whom the Debartelo's owned. Rumor has it he was personally asked to do so by Edward Debartelo Jr. I cannot state it as fact. Take it for what it is worth.

Chad has the same store bought corporate New York election teams working for him as the current presidential candidates with unlimited pockets. The local election teams will be destroyed by them if they even look like they will poll decently against him.

There is a new Sheriff in town.....and his name is not Chad."

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by chipdeblock View Post

Ron McMullen has got our vote along with a lot of other HCSO employees and Deputies. Time for a change! We can't take another 4 more years of this crap.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast