Andrew Sheets - Risk Protection Order (Red Flag Laws)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Andrew Sheets - Risk Protection Order (Red Flag Laws)

What grounds are needed to have the sheriff's office file and execute a Risk Protection Order on Andrew Bryant Sheets in Port Charlotte?

Andrew Sheets has possession of firearms as seen in a couple of his videos and a CCW permit as seen in a video of him purchasing a Taurus handgun, then firing it at Cecil Webb range. There was a concerning video observed on Andrew Sheets channel of information to make/posses an unregistered 3d printed AR15 fully-automatic drop in auto-sear, that Mr. Sheets strongly implied could be used on law enforcement officers.... "our founding fathers, would be shooting by now" (see channel logo/picture).

There are also videos of Andy himself saying multiple different times of how he attends AA and had an alcohol use problem (violation of federal purchase of firearms and state CCW eligibility requirements)....there are also other times he admits to using weed (non-medical use) in his videos and when he has records employees write down requests because he states "...I've used too many drugs in the past my handwriting is terrible."

This guy has a temper too when he goes into a pathological rage screaming on some of his videos.

Andy does also obviously suffer from some sort of legitimate form of mental illness, with serious delusional thinking he will be sheriff....as funny as it sounds, he believes it....he also seems to suffer from some other type of mental paranoia where he thinks everyone is stalking him.

If these all aren't "red flags" as documented publicly by himself on YouTube, I don't know what is. Seriously, can't he be baker acted and evaluated and have a Risk Protection Order issued before he hurts someone? He made the range staff and range patrons very uncomfortable at Cecil Webb.

Someone please do something before Andrew does something dangerous.

Unregistered
    So if u believe in the constitution and what r founding fathers fought 4 and fight cops and charlotte county sheriff bill prummell felony crime of having a ilegal list of gun owners and ilegaly profiling them u wil b red flaged.because u cant talk about what r founding fathers said 2 fight against.even trump said fight the deep state including the top corupt cops,fbi,cia,nsa that ilegaly investigated hi,
    u should look at gun lawyer erc fridays facebook page for florida carry.he saids the same thing.r founding fathers wood b stacking bodys if they saw this tyranny

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So if u believe in the constitution and what r founding fathers fought 4 and fight cops and charlotte county sheriff bill prummell felony crime of having a ilegal list of gun owners and ilegaly profiling them u wil b red flaged.because u cant talk about what r founding fathers said 2 fight against.even trump said fight the deep state including the top corupt cops,fbi,cia,nsa that ilegaly investigated hi,
    u should look at gun lawyer erc fridays facebook page for florida carry.he saids the same thing.r founding fathers wood b stacking bodys if they saw this tyranny
    You are like a parrot. All you do is repeat the same bs over and over. Move onto Something new.

Unregistered
    Andy, you're unstable. The amount of rejection you deal with is ungodly, I will give you that on what you must have dealt with you're whole life....but you have had a choice to become a better person which you have not taken. Your mental rage fits and outbursts are concerning....I truly feel you are going to snap, eventually hurting innocent people. I'm sure that stuff of people snapping doesn't just happen overnight, nevertheless it's completely wrong and sickening when people harm innocent people in sprees. I don't wish you bad personally, but you need help. You clearly show signs of mental instability. I do not think for one second you should have a single firearm. Honestly I'm surprised you haven't harmed anyone yet. With all the risky people who've these Risk Protection Orders have temporarily disarmed I am truly surprised, shocked, disgusted, and worried why one hasn't been filed on you yet. Please for the love of others don't hurt anyone if no one is going to prevent you from doing that since you haven't been served. And for yourself Andy, please get some help for yourself for whatever reasons are you are like who you are today.

Unregistered

Cool

By creating this thread, you're going to make him even more unstable.

Unregistered
    The way u r guys r freakin out on here i think its the other way,i think u r going 2 go triger hapy just because im exposeing the coruption.ot thats right u have sovereign imunity 2 kil at will

Unregistered

Cool

**DISCLAIMER** : I DO NOT ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE OR ANY THING ILLEGAL OR HARMFUL

If that was the case Andy "....@bS0Lute sovernien eye-munnity" wouldn't someone in LE have shot you in the f-cking forehead by now based on your voice and dumb comb-over alone? Luckily the people you call to protect you from Ian hold themselves to a higher standard everyday versus shooting someone whom may or may not deserve it in the f-cking forehead "evvvreh single dayyy".....by the way your new video intros sound like some autistic delusional grade school child screamed into a microphone and put a distorter effect on the audio....wait a minute.

Seriously, cops don't want to harm people for no reason....you should thank them for protecting you from people like Ian like they already have protected you dummy....zero out-of-pocket cost at that!

Unregistered
    It is perfectly legal to be mentally disturbed. Many mentally ill people are issued psychotropic drugs to help curb their schizophrenic delusions (Andy Sheets is an example).

Unregistered
    It is perfectly legal to be mentally disturbed. Many mentally ill people are issued psychotropic drugs to help curb their schizophrenic delusions (Andy Sheets is an example).
    Mentally ill people make us very uncomfortable, but they too have a legal right to express their opinions, even if they are nonsensical.

Unregistered
    As long as he takes his doctor prescribed medications, then his mental health is manageable, but when he goes of his meds, he becomes unmanageable...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast