Deplorable Deputies
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tony is our savior.....not! According to him this place couldn't have survived without him, because we needed somebody with experience. Well we're still waiting on that someone.

Unregistered
    LMAO. You are a fool if you think Tony will win. The Democratic Party of Broward will not support him. When his past is exposed, the citizens will abandon him. He is a total fraud

Unregistered
    LMAO. You are a fool if you think Tony will win. The Democratic Party of Broward will not support him. When his past is exposed, the citizens will abandon him. He is a total fraud
    He gonna clean house

Unregistered

Say what?

This temporary unelected seat holder said “the deputy choke slammed an 80 pound year old female.”

What in the hell is an 80 pound year old female?
    Is Governor Desantis seriously smoking crack putting this unqualified fraud in here?

Unregistered
    This temporary unelected seat holder said “the deputy choke slammed an 80 pound year old female.”

What in the hell is an 80 pound year old female?
    Is Governor Desantis seriously smoking crack putting this unqualified fraud in here?
    First of all I wish no deputy ill will, but the this blatant two faced sheriff has to go! So a white deputy punches a criminal one time with one hand handcuffed to a bed and he gets terminated. While a black deputy grabs a 15 year old female by the throat and slams her to the ground for mouthing off gets suspended. He talks about holding deputies accountable, who is holding him accountable? That's right nobody! As much as I believed we needed a change from Isreal, he was better than this guy, which is crazy.

Unregistered
    First of all I wish no deputy ill will, but the this blatant two faced sheriff has to go! So a white deputy punches a criminal one time with one hand handcuffed to a bed and he gets terminated. While a black deputy grabs a 15 year old female by the throat and slams her to the ground for mouthing off gets suspended. He talks about holding deputies accountable, who is holding him accountable? That's right nobody! As much as I believed we needed a change from Isreal, he was better than this guy, which is crazy.
    He was a thousand times better.

Unregistered
    He gonna clean house
    That’s correct, he will clean house and leave town right after he loses the election.

Unregistered
    He was a thousand times better.
    sI got my vote with a lot more experience this time around. We need to get back to normal.

Unregistered
    sI got my vote with a lot more experience this time around. We need to get back to normal.
    Amen to that Bro, this sh!t is ridiculous and he’s making it dangerous for us to even defend ourselves. We got get out of this Desantis created mess.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast