Beware - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Beware

Unregistered
    I think you’re just mad that Boca starts at what we max...

Unregistered
    Their contract is up this year so they will only improve. Apply before it’s goes through as it sill only get more competitive

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Their contract is up this year so they will only improve. Apply before it’s goes through as it sill only get more competitive
    Their city is projecting a 20% across the board budget cut. Keep that in mind when thinking that their pay will improve or they will get a better contract.

Unregistered
    Boca
    About Boca, the way they are going about stealing people from Miramar is really unethical. They come over and talk all kinds of crap about the people that don’t make it in their process. I don’t blame the officers, after all money is money, but if that is the way they operate, I wonder about their department. The guy that does the backgrounds is a blabbering idiot. Their chief should be embarrassed about their behavior.
    Of course people aren’t going to make it in their process.....there are a lot of cops at Miramar who
    probably should never have been hired in the first place! Never kind the money; Boca PD has their stuff together and is head and shoulders above what MPD is as a department. How many people have left in the past two years, like 20? I can’t believe anyone actually thinks Miramar is worth risking their life to protect. Miramar should be left to its own devices to burn to the ground courtesy of the east side residents.

Unregistered
    Of course people aren’t going to make it in their process.....there are a lot of cops at Miramar who
    probably should never have been hired in the first place! Never kind the money; Boca PD has their stuff together and is head and shoulders above what MPD is as a department. How many people have left in the past two years, like 20? I can’t believe anyone actually thinks Miramar is worth risking their life to protect. Miramar should be left to its own devices to burn to the ground courtesy of the east side residents.
    Some of these people are flat out scary that they have a gun! Of the 20 or so that left, not all were the brightest and were not worth fighting to keep. There are some of that 20 that you will read about in the media and I am not talking good stuff and I am sure very soon.

Unregistered
    Their city is projecting a 20% across the board budget cut. Keep that in mind when thinking that their pay will improve or they will get a better contract.
    Where did you hear about that? Thanks

Unregistered
    They start @ 70k I highly doubt they will fight for a higher salary on there contract.. it will take us 10 years to get to that lol

Unregistered
    Hey bud, Boca has almost a 600 million dollar budget. We have a 300 million dollar budget keep that in mind.

Unregistered
    Hey bud, Boca has almost a 600 million dollar budget. We have a 300 million dollar budget keep that in mind.
    And they have commissioners who understand fiscal management.

Unregistered
    What is 20% of $600,000,000? What city departments have the biggest budgets? Police and Fire! Do the math bud!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast