Beware
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beware

Unregistered

Beware

Boca
    About Boca, the way they are going about stealing people from Miramar is really unethical. They come over and talk all kinds of crap about the people that don’t make it in their process. I don’t blame the officers, after all money is money, but if that is the way they operate, I wonder about their department. The guy that does the backgrounds is a blabbering idiot. Their chief should be embarrassed about their behavior.

Unregistered
    Who cares if the people don’t make it? apply to Coral Springs, Bso, pbso not the end of the world if you don’t make it. Anywhere is better than here at the moment. Blame the city of Miramar for this not boca.

Unregistered
    How many more are leaving to Boca?

Unregistered
    Not everyone who applies to a department will get hired. Ask the ones who got hired at boca how they like it $$

Unregistered
    Try Opa Locka, they might hire you (except for the Winnie Whacker.)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boca
    About Boca, the way they are going about stealing people from Miramar is really unethical. They come over and talk all kinds of crap about the people that don’t make it in their process. I don’t blame the officers, after all money is money, but if that is the way they operate, I wonder about their department. The guy that does the backgrounds is a blabbering idiot. Their chief should be embarrassed about their behavior.
    Do not put down Boca , they pay better , better moral , better take home car policy , better chief , better hours . Unethical? Better department, yes. Over 10 officers on the way out even after the 9 or more who already left .If it looks like a duck , quacks like a duck then it is a duck , if it looks like a crappy department, pays like a crappy department , then it is a crappy department.

Unregistered
    Do not put down Boca , they pay better , better moral , better take home car policy , better chief , better hours . Unethical? Better department, yes. Over 10 officers on the way out even after the 9 or more who already left .If it looks like a duck , quacks like a duck then it is a duck , if it looks like a crappy department, pays like a crappy department , then it is a crappy department.
    I just came from Sugarland Park in Boca this morning. I noticed that the kids were well behaved and the parents actually took the time to place trash in trash cans and mothers, after changing diapers, would actually place them in plastic bags and then throw them in the trash. This is the absolute opposite of Miramar where everything, including shitty diapers are just dumped on the ground. I also didn't see a bunch of gangbangers playing their ghetto music at the highest levels. What a nice place populated by civilized people it is. Of course if you like working in a high crime ghetto situation handling shootings, stabbings, and endless 30's of every damned thing that could possibly be stolen - stay in Miramar. By the way, great post above.

Unregistered
    I love how everyone is posting we are hiring on social media lol we haven’t even got any raises city hall has done nothing. Stop doing work for the PD let the recruitment happen with a nice benefits package they put together. Stop doing bit ch work. We suck and will continue to suck until the PD and city hall unsuck us!

And to the idiot on here every day and hour defending the Pd and city hall get a life. No way you can be married and have kids because you spend more time on here then you would with them.

Unregistered
    I love how everyone is posting we are hiring on social media lol we haven’t even got any raises city hall has done nothing. Stop doing work for the PD let the recruitment happen with a nice benefits package they put together. Stop doing bit ch work. We suck and will continue to suck until the PD and city hall unsuck us!

And to the idiot on here every day and hour defending the Pd and city hall get a life. No way you can be married and have kids because you spend more time on here then you would with them.
    I hate to say it but the PD and city hall will never "unsuck us!" There is not one Democrat Black controlled city in the US that has not spiralled into a crime infested bankrupted cesspool and they dislike, if not hate their pd's. If there is an exception, please bring it to my attention. Hoping for anything more is wishful thinking.

Unregistered

Are you talking about me? I work dayshift. I'm sitting my office posting my taunts.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast