Another Airport Fiasco - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly ! These same deputies talking crap are the same deputies who will go hands on and get fired for it in the near future. This guy wanted to bait the cops and it didn't work. This video has not gone too viral and will fade inthe wind in the coming days once y'all let it die. Not many news outlets have aired this story either. Shout out to the deputies showing real restraint and not being a voting time casualty.

The airport command just ordered a large walk-in freezer to stock Turkeys. The Turkeys will be deployed and handed out during emergency situations at the airport. This works!

Unregistered
    Exactly ! These same deputies talking crap are the same deputies who will go hands on and get fired for it in the near future. This guy wanted to bait the cops and it didn't work. This video has not gone too viral and will fade inthe wind in the coming days once y'all let it die. Not many news outlets have aired this story either. Shout out to the deputies showing real restraint and not being a voting time casualty.
    Real restraint? You airport f&cktards just made it ten times more dangerous for the rest of us to do this job. In essence you probably caused more use of forces in the near future. Stupid is as stupid does.

I get it being a pathetic coward is restraint now. Somebody please call up Scott Peterson and thank him for his restraint. Oh and if somebody is in he secure area that means they’re not armed? Give me a f$ckin break, you didn’t know jack sh!t. Who is making sure they aren’t armed, these same guys???? Whoa that makes us confident. I’m heard somebody got off an incoming flight and turned in a firearm that he boarded a plane with in another airport.

Unregistered
    Actually pretty sure they did know he wasn’t armed, he was in the secure area. That trash talking piece of garbage doesn’t equate to an active shooter. So tell me, other than your feelings being hurt why do anything? No one was being killed. No babies were in danger. Why get fired for doing your job.
    Yeah you’re right, if they arrest or fire another deputy for doing their job I’m pretty sure this place will completely shut down. Especially since everyone knows the fix is in with this so called review board. Somebody up here said this temporary isn’t getting elected. If he continues down this corrupt path I couldn’t agree more.

Unregistered
    Yeah you’re right, if they arrest or fire another deputy for doing their job I’m pretty sure this place will completely shut down. Especially since everyone knows the fix is in with this so called review board. Somebody up here said this temporary isn’t getting elected. If he continues down this corrupt path I couldn’t agree more.
    This is Broward County, if he continues down this corrupt path he probably will get elected, then we are truly F*^ked for the next four years! If you think the free turkey giveaways were bad under Israel, this guy will giveaway Broward County. He will turn this county over to the criminals because nobody will want to do anything for fear of being terminated. Basically we are screwed either way, if we stop working it looks like he's doing a good job because arrest are down, so crime must be down, if we work, we fear termination and it makes him look good because he's cleaning up the deputies and the skreets. Bottomline BSO is a joke now and it all started with Isreal.

Unregistered
    This is Broward County, if he continues down this corrupt path he probably will get elected, then we are truly F*^ked for the next four years! If you think the free turkey giveaways were bad under Israel, this guy will giveaway Broward County. He will turn this county over to the criminals because nobody will want to do anything for fear of being terminated. Basically we are screwed either way, if we stop working it looks like he's doing a good job because arrest are down, so crime must be down, if we work, we fear termination and it makes him look good because he's cleaning up the deputies and the skreets. Bottomline BSO is a joke now and it all started with Isreal.
    Don’t fudge any crime, take the paper and make those UCR crimes go through the roof. Can’t fudge those FBI stats once they are reported.

Unregistered
    Real restraint? You airport f&cktards just made it ten times more dangerous for the rest of us to do this job. In essence you probably caused more use of forces in the near future. Stupid is as stupid does.

I get it being a pathetic coward is restraint now. Somebody please call up Scott Peterson and thank him for his restraint. Oh and if somebody is in he secure area that means they’re not armed? Give me a f$ckin break, you didn’t know jack sh!t. Who is making sure they aren’t armed, these same guys???? Whoa that makes us confident. I’m heard somebody got off an incoming flight and turned in a firearm that he boarded a plane with in another airport.
    Right on point. These expert deputies at the airport have so much experience and know what an active shooter looks like (yea right lol). If you notice in the video, the guy at first attempted to enter the secure area through a jet bridge door....thank goodness for the locking device because those two chuck wagon deputies would have used very strong verbal judo on him. That's what's protecting you at the airport. And just try to find the other hiding cowards there that didn't even bother showing up on the call. Really really pathetic and dusgusting!

Unregistered
    Why didn't they move him to a secured location not to create an uproar amongst other passengers. Times sure have changed...Tony talks about training all the time?.. sure needed some here.

Unregistered
    He’s already turning the county over to the criminals. Talk about selling your soul. I’ve never seen anyone sell out like temporary Tony. If he gets elected this county is f&cked.

Unregistered
    Don’t fudge any crime, take the paper and make those UCR crimes go through the roof. Can’t fudge those FBI stats once they are reported.
    If arrests go down crime goes up we all know that. A lot of the command are selling out their souls. So it’s just deputies, their Sgt’s, and a small number and I stress small number of Lt’s, who are holding the thin blue line. Yes another deputy gets dinged for doing their job dealing with violent criminals, crime stats and chaos will blow up this season. Stand by for tree duty.

Unregistered
    Who will be the fake review boards first victim?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123