Leave now / do not apply here - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are that black female, and I know who you are. Secondly, does telling the truth make a person a racist bigot? Thirdly, your people who now run Miramar are in the process of proving it true. Maybe it's due to the Harvard & Oxford studies that point out an eighteen point IQ spread between your group and whites. Who knows, all I know is that you people stink at managing anything - let alone cities. One thing your group can do effectively is spread crime.
    Do you have the ability to think and be positive about anything? Do you realize that you are an angry person? I would bet that you are unhappy and depressed. Seriously, why don't you get some help, maybe counseling and some antidepressant medicine. Being miserable is no way to go through life.

Unregistered
    Do you have the ability to think and be positive about anything? Do you realize that you are an angry person? I would bet that you are unhappy and depressed. Seriously, why don't you get some help, maybe counseling and some antidepressant medicine. Being miserable is no way to go through life.
    I will think about it.

Unregistered
    You are that black female, and I know who you are. Secondly, does telling the truth make a person a racist bigot? Thirdly, your people who now run Miramar are in the process of proving it true. Maybe it's due to the Harvard & Oxford studies that point out an eighteen point IQ spread between your group and whites. Who knows, all I know is that you people stink at managing anything - let alone cities. One thing your group can do effectively is spread crime.
    I'm that 40 year old white male who likes to call you out for all of your stupidity, ignorant and racist posts. Of before I forget- F*CK YOU Archie Bunker or is this David Duke?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123