Another shake up in HSD?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Another shake up in HSD?

What the heck happened in HSD......this time? Seems like shake ups keep happening there. What was it THIS time?

Unregistered
    Crawl back under your rock troll, you obviously dont work here

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What the heck happened in HSD......this time? Seems like shake ups keep happening there. What was it THIS time?
    Nothing happened in HSD, you stupid little cowardly b!tch.

Unregistered
    I am so incredibly impressed with your creative skill by inserting punctuation marks for letters of vulgarity to disguise the words and avoid censorship. You are a f*cking genius! How’d I do with your technique?

Unregistered
    The former Sgt logged into patrol today shows there is a shake up..... just sayin

Unregistered
    The former Sgt logged into patrol today shows there is a shake up..... just sayin
    Maybe you should challenge him to a street fight.

Unregistered
    Maybe you should challenge him to a street fight.
    You’re an idiot. The shake up in HSD has nothing to do with me. I’m not the original poster, just pointing out obviously something has happened in HSD. A Sgt demoted and a total change of command.

Unregistered
    You’re an idiot. The shake up in HSD has nothing to do with me. I’m not the original poster, just pointing out obviously something has happened in HSD. A Sgt demoted and a total change of command.
    So you’re chicken. Got it.

Unregistered
    HSD Sergeant? Wasn’t aware he was in HSD. Wonder if we are talking about the same Sgt...

Unregistered

Shut ya gotdayum mouth you chicken shizt mother fkuccerrr.
    Stop spreading rumors!
    Stop saying there's a total change of command. there's IS not!!!!!!
    That's nutt-ing butt total rumorz.

If you knew what's good for you, you'd stop spreading rumors!

It's NOT TRUE that one of Lt.s over there got moved, after doin' it "doggie style" with 1 of the doggie units! Or that the doggie unit got moved also. That's "nutt"-ing but a lie.
    So stop saying it you coward. It's also one of your nasty rumors dat the spouse works for us also. FUkCinG LIAR!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should quit! or Maybe you should challenge them to a fight. But NO!! YOU WONTTT!

you'll just keep spreading your truth... wait.. "RUMORS"! PUZZBictth

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast