Scott Haines threads - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Awwww....somebody is so jealous! Poor baby, did you lose your job and hate that Haines still has one. Guarandamntee ya he kicks ass back out on patrol. LYMI!
    Awww jealous that Haines has a job? More like outraged. That son of a b#tch should be in jail. I wonder when the MHS girls will come forward, or maybe an indictment for Dorothy Rogers. His time will come and when it does even Bob Johnson himself cannot stop it.

I'm the new Capt

Scott Haines

Hey Scott, did you ever think your buddy in Florala would turn on you? Haha. Eat shit. Oh, how rude of me. Here buddy ....enjoy your stay in the Feds Prison.

Unregistered

Deep Doo-Doo

Quote Originally Posted by I'm the new Capt View Post
    Hey Scott, did you ever think your buddy in Florala would turn on you? Haha. Eat shit. Oh, how rude of me. Here buddy ....enjoy your stay in the Feds Prison.
    He's not the only one. I heard they are turning on him in droves. But the sad part is, he will go at alone. How many homicides/missing persons are linked to him? Only time will tell. Will he be a sacrificial lamb? No, maybe a turd spinning round and round as he goes down into deep doo-doo.

Unregistered
    Awwww....somebody is so jealous! Poor baby, did you lose your job and hate that Haines still has one. Guarandamntee ya he kicks ass back out on patrol. LYMI!
    Bwahahaha they said Guarandamntee ya. The only patrol Haines will be on is more than likely some little podunk town because more than likely they left his credentials in tact.

Unregistered
    Bwahahaha they said Guarandamntee ya. The only patrol Haines will be on is more than likely some little podunk town because more than likely they left his credentials in tact.
    Doubtful. Between his retirement and money he swindled from that old woman, he doesn't need to work. If he goes to prison, the only work he will be doing is serving slop in the chow hall, or cleaning Bubba's toilet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123