Scott Haines threads
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Scott Haines threads

Enough with these vicious attacks against Captain Haines! I'm addressing him as Captain because he should have never been demoted!!! It's plain to see that disgruntled ECSO members are starting this garbage because they are anti Chief Deputy Eric Haines and they will stop at nothing to bring him down even if it means going after Captain Haines. Get your facts straight people! I'm surprised the mods are allowing this garbage to continue. They will delete threads that disparage that blooming IDIOT Jones, but not Haines. This is bullshit! Stop it please! Richard Nix this means you!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Enough with these vicious attacks against Captain Haines! I'm addressing him as Captain because he should have never been demoted!!! It's plain to see that disgruntled ECSO members are starting this garbage because they are anti Chief Deputy Eric Haines and they will stop at nothing to bring him down even if it means going after Captain Haines. Get your facts straight people! I'm surprised the mods are allowing this garbage to continue. They will delete threads that disparage that blooming IDIOT Jones, but not Haines. This is bullshit! Stop it please! Richard Nix this means you!
    You sound like you let him use that dildo on you before. The IA was listed on this site but I guess the facts aren't straight.

Unregistered
    What do you expect? The haines boys live in a world that revolves around them as far as they are concerned! They never seem to learn or adapt to reality!

Unregistered
    Yall cant spot a crazy lady when you see em? What kind of cops are you? Come on. I'm not saying you didnt get done; I know nothing of those circumstances. All the same, SH had zero business having stuff like that in a professional environment. If anyone knows better and should be held to a higher standard, wouldnt a CAPTAIN? I can see you hold this one close for good reason. That dont make SH a saint! That dont make him right. He got off easy just getting demoted. I would be jubilant if I had skated so easy from something like that!

Unregistered
    Yall cant spot a crazy lady when you see em? What kind of cops are you? Come on. I'm not saying you didnt get done; I know nothing of those circumstances. All the same, SH had zero business having stuff like that in a professional environment. If anyone knows better and should be held to a higher standard, wouldnt a CAPTAIN? I can see you hold this one close for good reason. That dont make SH a saint! That dont make him right. He got off easy just getting demoted. I would be jubilant if I had skated so easy from something like that!
    Those COPS think there god Scott Hanes is another Bob Johnson hemorrhoid soother like Chief deputy Tindell. Johnson let another bad COP get away like he did Spencer not INVESTIGATE ALL COMPLAINTS. MR Jones was railroaded Hanes prolly had something to do with it. Hmmmm? Hanes head must be spinning.

Unregistered
    Yeah, dont go thinking to hard scott. You might strain something!

Unregistered
    Baloney! The female that made this bogus complaint is the problem! Her former husband is an ECSO Lt and she cheated on him with TG. TG then beat his ex wife nearly to death but Johnson did nothing despite overwhelming evidence. The sexual harassment complaint was a he said/ she said but Captain Haines was investigated. Something wrong with this system here. I hope Captain Haines beats the demotion, gets the IP's and sues all of you!
    Dont screw where you work idiot. Lt escambia Lt Santa Rosa Captain Santa Rosa. Sounds like alot of people thinking with the wrong head. I at least hope she was good. Doubtful.

Unregistered
    Yeah. Dont crap where you eat! If you play with matches long enough, you're gonna get burned. Dont blame the damn matches when that happens.

Unregistered
    Maybe Jones isnt really an idiot but hitting too close to home for you and other Santa Rosa Scum.

Unregistered
    Maybe Jones isnt really an idiot but hitting too close to home for you and other Santa Rosa Scum.
    Yes Randy "your" an idiot with your head spinning slobber slobber Leroy Chester COPS ummmm COPS ummmm COPS ummmm COPS balls hairy balls.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast