Open position

Thread: Open position

Unregistered

Open position

Why would PRPD not fill the open SGT position? You have someone more then qualified with years of experience at bigger agencies. Why not promote the detective to SGT and then hold off on another detective. That is what the citizens deserve.

Unregistered

Hahahhahah

Please tell me this is a joke!

Unregistered
    I heard your detective has already said he doesn't want to be Sgt there, and isn't going to take the test. Can't blame him. He probably doesn't want to be put in the same category as the two remaining supervisor clowns. Hopefully he and a few other will wisen up, and come to a different agency to escape that place.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please tell me this is a joke!
    JC and AR are your jokes, and everyone knows it. Civil rights violating bullies with a badge. But I guess it's easy when the brass protects you constantly.

Unregistered
    I heard your detective has already said he doesn't want to be Sgt there, and isn't going to take the test. Can't blame him. He probably doesn't want to be put in the same category as the two remaining supervisor clowns. Hopefully he and a few other will wisen up, and come to a different agency to escape that place.
    Test ? Like the Detective test he didn't take? Why test when you can brown nose.

Unregistered
    Hahaha. You guys are a joke. It's no wonder your decent officers run at the first chance they get. You're nothing more than keyboard commandos who get on this forum and bash people who probably have no idea, then pretend to be cool when you're around them. No doubt the people who are supposed to be leading their officers are the ones spewing this garbage. Shows great camaraderie after your recent close call. Grow up.

Unregistered
    JC and AR are your jokes, and everyone knows it. Civil rights violating bullies with a badge. But I guess it's easy when the brass protects you constantly.

wow, you assume the chief was told about alleged civil rights violations in writing, nothing but wining about who does not want to work with this one or that one. If there is a valid complaint put your big boy panties on and make a formal complaint.