Thanks for nothing PBA

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for nothing PBA
    We really only gettin 1 percent raise?

Unregistered
    We really only gettin 1 percent raise?
    It’s part of the contract your morons. It’s the “me too” clause. Maybe you should read it before posting crap.

Unregistered
    It’s part of the contract your morons. It’s the “me too” clause. Maybe you should read it before posting crap.
    The "me too" clause you say?? LOL.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, the PBA is about to swindle/rip us all off again due to not knowing their elbows from their a55holes. We will only get the one percent and nothing else. They will tell you we tried, we reached an impasse and tried to negotiate. At the end of the day we will be stuck sucking on that one percent raise. The ENTIRE PBA needs to be voted out. Open all the positions to the membership, stop placing restrictions on who can run...what are you scared of Stahl/Free well?? Wasn't that one of your promises?? Open and fair elections??
    ANYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO RUN FOR ANY PBA POSITION. NO TIME CONSTRAINT ON HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN ON. This is America and we all should be able run if you have a plan on how the Union should be run...

Unregistered
    Ladies and Gentlemen, the PBA is about to swindle/rip us all off again due to not knowing their elbows from their a55holes. We will only get the one percent and nothing else. They will tell you we tried, we reached an impasse and tried to negotiate. At the end of the day we will be stuck sucking on that one percent raise. The ENTIRE PBA needs to be voted out. Open all the positions to the membership, stop placing restrictions on who can run...what are you scared of Stahl/Free well?? Wasn't that one of your promises?? Open and fair elections??
    ANYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO RUN FOR ANY PBA POSITION. NO TIME CONSTRAINT ON HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN ON. This is America and we all should be able run if you have a plan on how the Union should be run...
    Yes your embicil. Read the contract. You may actually learn something keyboard hero.

Unregistered
    Stop lying as in the email we are at impasse and no contract wage increase has been settled on for 19-20

Unregistered
    Stop lying as in the email we are at impasse and no contract wage increase has been settled on for 19-20
    The “me too” has been in the contract for a while moron. Since your a retard let me explain it for you. If another bargaining agreement gets a raise so do we. No matter if we are an at impasse for the COLA! Nothing else. That’s the only impasse that we are in. A reopener that they County didn’t have to agree to anything on. The current contract which expires at the end of this year. Simple enough for you moron?

Unregistered
    The “me too” has been in the contract for a while moron. Since your a retard let me explain it for you. If another bargaining agreement gets a raise so do we. No matter if we are an at impasse for the COLA! Nothing else. That’s the only impasse that we are in. A reopener that they County didn’t have to agree to anything on. The current contract which expires at the end of this year. Simple enough for you moron?

PLEA is headed by and represented by non-cops. Dan Montoute Howard is not a cop or county employee that is why he doesn’t get the email with the facts about “ impasse.”

He just gets bits and pieces;kind of like his career. He was never a street cop - only an admin guy.

Do you want a lazy retiree representing you like John Rivera who let his non-cop girl Blanca ruin his legacy? Dan doesn’t know what’s it’s like to wear a badge in 2020 or even the 2010s. We have a copy of his lack of police experience file, his number two is a secretary who never ever had a badge even for a minute. They need your dues ti pay their rent!

Unregistered
    PLEA is headed by and represented by non-cops. Dan Montoute Howard is not a cop or county employee that is why he doesn’t get the email with the facts about “ impasse.”

He just gets bits and pieces;kind of like his career. He was never a street cop - only an admin guy.

Do you want a lazy retiree representing you like John Rivera who let his non-cop girl Blanca ruin his legacy? Dan doesn’t know what’s it’s like to wear a badge in 2020 or even the 2010s. We have a copy of his lack of police experience file, his number two is a secretary who never ever had a badge even for a minute. They need your dues ti pay their rent!
    Welcome to 2020! John Rivera isn’t the President of the PBA.

Thanks for assuring us that you MORONS in PLEA have absolutely no clues what your talking about.

Unregistered
    Welcome to 2020! John Rivera isn’t the President of the PBA.

Thanks for assuring us that you MORONS in PLEA have absolutely no clues what your talking about.
    Yes, Steadman everyone is a moron and you are the Einstein of the world. Except the facts don’t bear out that statement out. Steadman there is NO greater moron than you.
    As bad as Jenkins might be with women, he at least is not a moron but, he reports to a moron- namely you Steadman.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast