The MG Conundrum - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Q and Gilmore became bad people along the way and are part of the problem

Unregistered
    Quit your crying Jimmy

Unregistered
    Gilmore has one job to do and it is to look out for Pinney and defend him. That is his assignment and he is good at it. How can everyone keep saying Gilmore isn’t doing his job when he does such an excellent job taking care of Pinney. It is a hard job and he is good at it so lay off Gilmore. He is also good at being the test dummy for the Halloween costume uniforms to see how the next generation of fat guys will look in it

Unregistered
    This place is a nut house at the captain and above level

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Quit your crying Jimmy
    It’s funny that everybody knows who MG has thrown under the bus but no one expects anyone to roll on him. I don’t see Jimmy rolling on him, but I know one who still has some good dirt on MG from the warrants days that’s pretty mad about the new MG.

Tick tok.......

Unregistered
    I don’t think it is a new Gilmore. I think he has always been a snake and back stabbing one way sneaky half a deputy. I look back and realize how bad he is but really now incapable of leadership. Just another person promoted beyond their ability and constantly trashes people. Try to remember that fat Gilmore saying anything good about any person or situation.

Unregistered
    When will MG be seen as a failure in charge of major crimes

Maybe force John P to get off his but before he ruins another good investigator

Unregistered
    Gilmore is horrible

Unregistered
    Gilmore is a stain on this agency in his complete lack of ability to manage his personnel. He allowed it to become comedy hour up there with who had the most profane joke of the week fun time comedy hour. He allowed several to do absolutely no work. His boy Pinney I get since he is a nasty person deep down but he could have gotten some work from Jimmy. But then again it isn’t as if Gilmore was working hard just roaming the halls making sure no one is saying bad things about you. Guess what Gilmore none of the people above you respect you. Pinney doesn’t respect you even after the way you have covered for his bad searches mishandled evidence backstabbing and *****ing.

Unregistered
    Pretty harsh but truth is Gilmore has protected some bad work up there and he knows it. He is a likable Haines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast