+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
 

Thread: Panama City LT

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Panama City LT

    Will there be a new LT in Panama City or will Pensacola lt be transferring to add another office to her list of places worked?

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will there be a new LT in Panama City or will Pensacola lt be transferring to add another office to her list of places worked?
    DL has 11 years to go in Pensacola.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will there be a new LT in Panama City or will Pensacola lt be transferring to add another office to her list of places worked?
    Wild horses couldn't get her out of Pensacola. She loves that office.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wild horses couldn't get her out of Pensacola. She loves that office.
    But a Captain that isn't going to put up with incompetence will.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    They are not filling the LT position in Panama City at this time. I imagine once WG retires in a few years they will revisit

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are not filling the LT position in Panama City at this time. I imagine once WG retires in a few years they will revisit
    They only have so long to fill it or loose it.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They only have so long to fill it or loose it.
    The Panama LT position will be filled but not in Panama. The new Panama Captain will essentially be doing both jobs now. Innovative leadership and a new way of doing business. I like it.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DL has 11 years to go in Pensacola.
    Baha. That is funny.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Panama LT position will be filled but not in Panama. The new Panama Captain will essentially be doing both jobs now. Innovative leadership and a new way of doing business. I like it.
    I like it too. Looks like this Chief actually possesses common sense. I hope he lets WG take him under his wing and that he takes advice from WG.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I like it too. Looks like this Chief actually possesses common sense. I hope he lets WG take him under his wing and that he takes advice from WG.
    WG should be the chief but he does not play politics. However he would make an excellent major. Maybe he should replace Maxed Out. Lord knows she has been milking the agency for 20 years.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •