it's an Instagil Easter 🐰
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

it's an Instagil Easter 🐰

You get a selfie, you get a selfie, everybody gets a selfie of me

Unregistered
    I wanna see instagil on COPS he can be right next to the camera guy taking selfies and posting them to his insta page.

Unregistered
    Is cops going to do an episode on a cop shooting basketballs at stars complex or passing out candy? Or attending a Halloween custom shop?

Unregistered
    With all the bad news poor instagil got bumped. Sorry man, Easter is coming you'll be back on top soon.

Unregistered
    News flash. Every mass gatehri is cancelled except the dunbarian Easter parade!

Unregistered
    Its not an Easter parade. Its where Hollywood is filming the next Purge sequel. You see, after the parade starting at 7PM and going for twelve hours, all crime including murder is legal. All emergency services will be suspended. Participants are allowed to use up Class 3 weapons. Be sure to thank the Founding Fathers.

Unregistered
    Oh, and also. As the lowly patrol officer scrub who is forced to work the nonsense, make sure and advise the city manager that throwing candy from the vehicle to the freeloaders of Dunbar will not be tolerated.

Unregistered
    My point is not about him getting promoted, but the way the savages actually act as participants. Or have you never worked this event?

Unregistered
    My point is not about him getting promoted, but the way the savages actually act as participants. Or have you never worked this event?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only Salvage I have ever seen is your mother when she gave birth to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast