Debate

Thread: Debate

Unregistered

Debate

Jim has called out Carmine several times to a debate. When will carmine accept the challenge? I want to hear both their stances and ideas. The community wants to hear from both of them. Unscripted.

Unregistered

Until hell freezes over

No way will Marceno debate Leavens or anyone else. It would be interesting though! Who knows... maybe Marceno would surprise people. Currently, I’m not going to vote for either. Might do a right- in...
    Larry Hart!

Unregistered

Leavans is an imbecile

Carmine wouldn't lower his standards to be in the same room as white trash leavans.
    No need to debate a loser that No one knows is even running against the machine.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Carmine wouldn't lower his standards to be in the same room as white trash leavans.
    No need to debate a loser that No one knows is even running against the machine.
    Reading between the lines of this post... I sense fear in your words!

Unregistered

Leavans is an imbecile

Its gonna be rough beating lardass leavans by 90%
    Sheriff won't affiliate with scum like leavans

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Carmine Marceno having standards? You can't be serious. Marceno does not know how to spell the word standards. In fact, he has violated every police professional standards that are described in the operational manual of LCSO.

Unregistered

Moron

You've been hanging around pignose and shrek a bit too much.
    The sheriff doesn't acknowledge scumbags like yourself.
    He's got enough of them in his Ortiz Hotel