Nothing working out for Scotty Boy. Justin Flippen, passes away.

Unregisterednothing

Nothing working out for Scotty Boy. Justin Flippen, passes away.

Well, it seems as though the only City mayor in the entire county, Justin Flippen, who was going to endorse Scotty boy, passed away this week. It was a sudden and unexpected passing. Scotty boy was so upset, as he was counting on this enforcement.

OH NO SCOTTY. No endorsements, no campaign organization, no money, negative polls, yes you heard it, negative polls. What is the plan of action? One question though Scotty. And try to be as honest as you possibly can, although that is wishful thinking. Were you more upset when your only endorsement died, as compared to the 17 people at Stoneman Douglas?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterednothing View Post
    Well, it seems as though the only City mayor in the entire county, Justin Flippen, who was going to endorse Scotty boy, passed away this week. It was a sudden and unexpected passing. Scotty boy was so upset, as he was counting on this enforcement.

OH NO SCOTTY. No endorsements, no campaign organization, no money, negative polls, yes you heard it, negative polls. What is the plan of action? One question though Scotty. And try to be as honest as you possibly can, although that is wishful thinking. Were you more upset when your only endorsement died, as compared to the 17 people at Stoneman Douglas?
    That self absorbed price of sh!t only cares for his own worthless incompetent arse. Go away scambag and quit bringing bad memories to others. You’re neither a Christian or a Jew you pile of human waste, take that retard Goldberg with you and go away.

Unregistered

Scott was devastated I was there

Scott was devastated I was there, so sad he wasn’t 1/10 of that upset for the Parkland massacre or the airport shooting, but let’s remember he’s an amazing leader and a fifth some bats were candy and nuts................

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterednothing View Post

Here we go again with the one loser with medication issues. All fake news so no one is listening cause it’s all fake news again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here we go again with the one loser with medication issues. All fake news so no one is listening cause it’s all fake news again.
    I’m listening and I am glad this poster continually post(s) about the worst Sheriff in Broward County history. Keep up the great work.

Unregistered

Swinging salami

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scott was devastated I was there, so sad he wasn’t 1/10 of that upset for the Parkland massacre or the airport shooting, but let’s remember he’s an amazing leader and a fifth some bats were candy and nuts................
    https://youtu.be/gjhX4sOvUIw