+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50
 
  1. #41
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    MOD 1, this is just a rebirth of the earlier thread. Shut this one down as well.....
    Yeah, let's shut this one down as well. No need for anyone to answer the questions asked by the one guy asking them. Let's just call him names and make fun of him. Why is it when no one can or will answer these simple questions, which are asked everyday in homicide investigations all over the country, the response is, let's not talk about it? Cut off the discussion. Silence the questioner. Where have we seen this before? Do certain totalitarian countries come to mind.

    How about just one person answer these questions? Or is it possible that they can not be answered without changing the narrative?

  2. #42
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Nobody on here needs to answer anything. You want answers goto the courthouse or go see the sheriff. Why are you so scared to go see the sheriff???

  3. #43
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Came here to read about the traffic stop. Instead I got pages of the dumpster fire in St Pete. Staying on topic is hard, y'all.

  4. #44
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Maybe you should pull correct case then

  5. #45
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nobody on here needs to answer anything. You want answers goto the courthouse or go see the sheriff. Why are you so scared to go see the sheriff???
    Hey, you do not want to answer questions, that s fine. The problem is that instead of simply answering the questions asked, your response is to launch ad hominem attacks on the poster. This is usually an indication that you have NO answrr ot are actually afraid of the answer.

    When the charges against Ford are finally filed, then the case file will be public record and we can find out what evidence exists in this case. Maybe we will get lucky and a civil case, or cases will be filed and we will get to hear Ford's version of events.

  6. #46
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey, you do not want to answer questions, that s fine. The problem is that instead of simply answering the questions asked, your response is to launch ad hominem attacks on the poster. This is usually an indication that you have NO answrr ot are actually afraid of the answer.

    When the charges against Ford are finally filed, then the case file will be public record and we can find out what evidence exists in this case. Maybe we will get lucky and a civil case, or cases will be filed and we will get to hear Ford's version of events.
    Oh this guy again. We answered the questions for the people who mattered. Nothing but awards and accolades now douche bag. Good luck with the civil case. It will bomb. Have a nice life scum bag!!

  7. #47
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh this guy again. We answered the questions for the people who mattered. Nothing but awards and accolades now douche bag. Good luck with the civil case. It will bomb. Have a nice life scum bag!!
    "The people who mattered". I like that. So, the public doesn't matter? Only the elite LEOs of the PSCO and SAO? Really? The first court case on this shooting incident will be the criminal case against Ford; if they ever decide what charges they can make stick. Based upon media reports, it is entirely possible that they can not make a homicide charge stick because of the fact that Curry was not in uniform, not in a marked unit, did not identify himself before he opened fire, initiated the gunfire himself and the fact that Ford was actually returning Curry's gunfire as he fled. Sounds like a pretty good self defense case to me. In a civil trial, Curry may be hard pressed to convince jurors that he was actually being threatened and that he did not have time to identify himself and order Golden and Ford to drop their guns, before he opened fire. So, we will see what will happen. There may be no family members who wish to file a wrongful death or violation of civil rights lawsuit on Golden's behalf. Then again, there may be. We'll see what happens, won't we.

  8. #48
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "The people who mattered". I like that. So, the public doesn't matter? Only the elite LEOs of the PSCO and SAO? Really? The first court case on this shooting incident will be the criminal case against Ford; if they ever decide what charges they can make stick. Based upon media reports, it is entirely possible that they can not make a homicide charge stick because of the fact that Curry was not in uniform, not in a marked unit, did not identify himself before he opened fire, initiated the gunfire himself and the fact that Ford was actually returning Curry's gunfire as he fled. Sounds like a pretty good self defense case to me. In a civil trial, Curry may be hard pressed to convince jurors that he was actually being threatened and that he did not have time to identify himself and order Golden and Ford to drop their guns, before he opened fire. So, we will see what will happen. There may be no family members who wish to file a wrongful death or violation of civil rights lawsuit on Golden's behalf. Then again, there may be. We'll see what happens, won't we.
    Family members have already met with attorneys. They are just waiting for the SAO to pick which version of the story they intend on telling

  9. #49
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Family members have already met with attorneys. They are just waiting for the SAO to pick which version of the story they intend on telling
    Of course, their meal ticket is in. That's the South St. Pete lottery right there. Hopefully the sheriff fights it and goes to trial. It would be nice to not only enforce law in St. Pete's jurisdiction, but illustrate that free settlements to criminals and their families are off the table as well.

  10. #50
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course, their meal ticket is in. That's the South St. Pete lottery right there. Hopefully the sheriff fights it and goes to trial. It would be nice to not only enforce law in St. Pete's jurisdiction, but illustrate that free settlements to criminals and their families are off the table as well.
    Won't happen. Because then the truth about what happened in that alley will come out, and Bob and Bernie don't want that happening.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •