And, are you tired of the PBA leaking information to the administration?
Of course you are. And, why is the department and the city run by Cuban dictators? Because the PBA sits on the sidelines watching you get your butts kicked each and everyday.
IUPA does not bow to people who are tyrants. IUPA is not intimidated by Cuban dictators. If they wish to be dictators then go to Cuba where that style is acceptable. No aquí!!

PLEA/ IUPA- A real professional group
PBA Has been and continues to lose units across the state because it is a tired dinosaur that has not been responsive to its members for some time. It’s a waste of your money to continue down this road. Their position and poor level of service is clear and they’re never going to change. So good riddance to the T-Rex, you’re extinct.

With IUPA YOU will have control over your own union, Your own president, and control over your own wishes and desires. We have bad ass attorneys that will stop dictators.

We live in America and police leaders need to start acting like they live in America.

So, I am here and if You need further information I will be the Source for you to reach out to. Call me!

Bob Walker
Organizer, International Union of Police Associations
386-675-9111