These computers tho
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

These computers tho

Whoever is in charge of these computers and updates needs to get smacked in the mouth. I can’t do anything without my computer going to white screen, desktop icons disappearing, waiting for them to reappear, drawing diagrams to just to get the white screen of death and then they don’t save. Then it’s “X52 to clear?” Ill clear when my computer decides to start working. What a joke. No raises but we have the best equipment? C’mon man!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whoever is in charge of these computers and updates needs to get smacked in the mouth. I can’t do anything without my computer going to white screen, desktop icons disappearing, waiting for them to reappear, drawing diagrams to just to get the white screen of death and then they don’t save. Then it’s “X52 to clear?” Ill clear when my computer decides to start working. What a joke. No raises but we have the best equipment? C’mon man!
    Ok boomer. I haven’t had a single issue with these computers, you must not know how to use one to begin with. Probably spilled your prune juice on the keyboard

Unregistered
    I can drop off a pen and paper. Promise those will work, Snowflake!!!!

Unregistered
    Mine freezes all the time. I guess Roufa replied back to the lady post. They cramped way too much junk into these things, its struggling just to not overheat.

Unregistered
    I just keep calling out sick until we get new ones.

Unregistered
    I just keep calling out sick until we get new ones.
    That'll show 'em, Cupcake!

Unregistered
    I can drop off a pen and paper. Promise those will work, Snowflake!!!!
    FHP will not allow you to use pen and paper. Trust me I have tried.

Unregistered
    They are working fine, you may have an issue call your tech or tac and report it. If you don’t say anything, nothing can be done.

Unregistered
    They are working fine, you may have an issue call your tech or tac and report it. If you don’t say anything, nothing can be done.
    The tech or tac, lmao
    They are clueless half the time googling stuff. What do you expect for 25k a year. Mine just froze again so I'm taking another break, back to leo affairs.

Unregistered
    I, for one, would just like to say how much I love these new computers. I especially like the blue screen feature that lets you know when your computer needs to take a break. I want my computer to be happy so I am very understanding. I also love the One Drive feature. That is super cool. I especially like how it takes so long to pull up documents from the One Drive. That gives me time to do other, more important things like scratch my nuts and pick my nose and watch the squirrels making sweet, sweet love. Our IT section is superawesome!! Way to go guys!! You guys rock!! I can't wait to see the next cutting edge of technology masterpiece that you give us! FHP Technology leads the way!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast