+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
 

Thread: Insurance Fraud

  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Guy's, I would just let this thing go. I'm a retiree but my wife works and was directly involved from the insurance side. She didn't know he worked at TPD and there was nothing different she could have done if she had known. It's not good for the Sgt and I will leave it at that. This is from someone married to someone with 1st hand account.

    With that said, what has bothered me for years is the amount of issues involving TPD personnel with double digit years of service. It happened to officers I knew from my from my time and it continues today. If it were a rookie, you could blow it off a lot easier than a 15 or 20 year member. It's a blight to all of us from us grey beards to our current brothers and sisters. Whether you like the person or not or if you thought he was a good guy or not doesn't matter. It hurts us all just the same

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I’m not hurt not in the least. He is a scum bag criminal and a disgrace to the badge. Sgt because he is the DC”s boy.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m not hurt not in the least. He is a scum bag criminal and a disgrace to the badge. Sgt because he is the DC”s boy.
    What I mean about hurt is the public perception of all leos not personally

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Grey Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guy's, I would just let this thing go. I'm a retiree but my wife works and was directly involved from the insurance side. She didn't know he worked at TPD and there was nothing different she could have done if she had known. It's not good for the Sgt and I will leave it at that. This is from someone married to someone with 1st hand account.

    With that said, what has bothered me for years is the amount of issues involving TPD personnel with double digit years of service. It happened to officers I knew from my from my time and it continues today. If it were a rookie, you could blow it off a lot easier than a 15 or 20 year member. It's a blight to all of us from us grey beards to our current brothers and sisters. Whether you like the person or not or if you thought he was a good guy or not doesn't matter. It hurts us all just the same
    What it is the point of this post? You are retired, why don’t you “Let this thing go” and stop trolling a freaking LEO message board. Go golf. Go fish. Go play with this “directly involved” wife of yours. Other than letting us know your wife has intimate knowledge of the most poorly planned and least thought out crime of this century why bother posting on here? Now get your butt to Golden Corral, it almost time for the early bird!

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And yet your balls aren’t big enough to post without the “unregistered” username. Sit down and shut up. Get a life while you’re down there.
    Calm down tough guy.... the entire point of LEO affairs was the anonymity. So why don’t you “sit down and shut up”. Go check on your boat...

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And yet your balls aren’t big enough to post without the “unregistered” username. Sit down and shut up. Get a life while you’re down there.
    Somebody doesn't have balls big enough to come out in support of a dirty cop without the "unregistered" username. Weird. You sound hard AF though, so you got that going for you.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What it is the point of this post? You are retired, why don’t you “Let this thing go” and stop trolling a freaking LEO message board. Go golf. Go fish. Go play with this “directly involved” wife of yours. Other than letting us know your wife has intimate knowledge of the most poorly planned and least thought out crime of this century why bother posting on here? Now get your butt to Golden Corral, it almost time for the early bird!
    My point was to provide information to some people that may have had some interest in knowing. If you had no interest in knowing, maybe you should let it go. The disrespect in general I have seen with a few people from the current generation of officers is beyond what I ever thought possible. As a young officer in my time, we at least showed some respect to a guy/gal that did 20+ years and and hoped to be in their shoes one day. Maybe some day you will make it to retirement and have the maturity to then understand my point. Just so you know, I don't go to Golden Corral nor do I golf. I teach firearms training to civilians and future leos.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    He's wife's boyfriend told on him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •