Latest EVAC Directive - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    We are Family....... Coma Pinga!

Unregistered
    It’s quite obvious now that this current command could care less about us. They have continuously lied to us and made decisions that clearly shows they don’t care about us. They have played our soft union like a bunch of fools.
    So it seems we are back to square one poor leadership. So you hard chargers go out there and save ocean dr from the evil college spring breakers. And hope you get the support you need.

Unregistered
    God forbid anyone enforces the rules that people here have taken advantage of for years. Sounds like a bunch of $@ssies to me. The people that are on here complaining are the ones that abuse the 3 days and buddy **** the next shift by calling out because they couldn’t get the day off... speaking of which ... didn’t they just move a couple of people up to SIS and CST that got crappy assignments for a month because they were on vacation with an IA sergeant while people were held over (JD). Amazing both of them were rewarded with positions. Where was the discipline for that? I think it’s a long time coming that people are held accountable for calling off for BS reasons and nothing happens. There are officers that still do the right thing and don’t call off. Great job Chief , the non buddy ****ers are on your side.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    God forbid anyone enforces the rules that people here have taken advantage of for years. Sounds like a bunch of $@ssies to me. The people that are on here complaining are the ones that abuse the 3 days and buddy **** the next shift by calling out because they couldn’t get the day off... speaking of which ... didn’t they just move a couple of people up to SIS and CST that got crappy assignments for a month because they were on vacation with an IA sergeant while people were held over (JD). Amazing both of them were rewarded with positions. Where was the discipline for that? I think it’s a long time coming that people are held accountable for calling off for BS reasons and nothing happens. There are officers that still do the right thing and don’t call off. Great job Chief , the non buddy ****ers are on your side.
    Ernie you don’t need to use your evacs in the Chiefs office so just STFU and see what Paul needs emailed. BTW Ricky has your number.

Unregistered
    Awarded with positions how about the female sergeant that got a DB Sergeants position assigned to human trafficking unit with out even putting in or interviewing and with zero DB experience. I’m sure the captain in DB had nothing to do with that.

Unregistered
    And still on probation to boot

Unregistered
    Don’t hate SC. AKA 53 subject.

Unregistered
    Ok so three times a year I have to get a BS letter showing why I took an evac. Ok team players I will have that letter for you and you can shove it up your ———.

Unregistered
    Can someone tell the chief to stay away from our FOP Meetings? He has zero credibility and not a man of his word.

Unregistered
    Can someone tell the chief to stay away from our FOP Meetings? He has zero credibility and not a man of his word.
    He knows that he’s been exposed so now he is in ful ldamage control mode. Can he just retire already? Kudos to Kevin.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast