Dorman for chief!!! - Page 6
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Pudge 2020

Unregistered
    Pudge for Chief, ES for Captain 2020. Make BPD great again!

Unregistered
    💯 agree! But don’t stop there, replace all the so called supervisors that think running this shitshow the way they are is right. That would be all of them. Not one of them cares about their employees just their title that gave them a big head.

Unregistered
    Grady for chief 2020

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Grady for chief 2020
    We couldn’t be so lucky....

Unregistered
    Employee's are wore out and nobody cares.

Unregistered
    You’re right not one of them cares and it shows everyday especially when we are losing people left and right because of their bad leadership and decision making. BPD is spiraling out of control quickly and they just hide in their offices, take their breaks because none of the rules apply to them and they can come and go as they please without answering to anyone because they have so many personal issues to deal with on the city’s time.

Unregistered
    Now the Captain is salary she is not there as much milking OT like she did in the past. DC well he is the King of his castle so dont question his whereabouts.

Unregistered
    All of you that are *****ing about leaving, just f’in leave. I bet you couldn’t make it at another department. Except for you Griffith. But I bet you keep that big ass mouth shut. For all of you retired officers, keep your thoughts and mouth to yourself and if you want to talk Shzz. Start your own thread.

Unregistered
    Whatever Miss Obvious. Most Everyone who has left now work for better agencies. I think you are worried the next chief will see right through you so why don't you leave.

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast