Dorman for chief!!! - Page 23
Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Bye Felicia! They are hiring everyday.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bye Felicia! They are hiring everyday.
    Another smart ace comment from MS. Her famous response. Maybe you should leave instead bitter lady.

Unregistered
    Another smart ace comment from MS. Her famous response. Maybe you should leave instead bitter lady.
    Maybe you should leave Toni. Hell if you leave the moral would get better, all the drama would leave with you, and most importantly the nasty ass smell would be gone. So do everyone a favor and get your fat ass outta here.

Unregistered
    TS has stank breath

Unregistered
    That’s because they all drink and vape. So gross and so many advertise how much they drink. I’m surprised they allow that. Oh but wait when the Captain does it and it’s her buddies it’s allowed

Unregistered
    My hair, nails and other things are real plus I can keep a man. Go away little child.

Unregistered
    That’s because they all drink and vape. So gross and so many advertise how much they drink. I’m surprised they allow that. Oh but wait when the Captain does it and it’s her buddies it’s allowed
    This is MS world and you just live in it lol

Unregistered
    TS has stank breath
    What do expect when you talk a lot of it your breath will smell like it.

Unregistered
    Maybe you should leave Toni. Hell if you leave the moral would get better, all the drama would leave with you, and most importantly the nasty ass smell would be gone. So do everyone a favor and get your fat ass outta here.
    She has caused conflict and attacked officers characters to only cover up her own faults and deficiencies. She is Truly a snake who will strike only to make herself look victimized. The department heads have ignored and allowed this behavior for years. If they would have acted on issues brought to thier attention she would have been terminated years ago. It is time to stop ignoring issues and take the appropriate action as directed in the SOP you preach we all must follow. With actions come consequences and it is time she is held accountable. Our code of
    Conduct is being ignored, WHY?

Unregistered
    TS has stank breath
    She’s also big as a house, did you see her at the new caption swearing in. Someone needs to take her fork away from her.

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast