Dorman for chief!!! - Page 12
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Supervisors are still doing hours of personal stuff on city time. They learned from the best apparently and won’t get touched.

Unregistered
    Be specific on this personal business. I only know one officer who wheels and deals on fb market place all day.

Unregistered
    Another good officer resigned today. Is there any officers left with 5 years or more of experience. Makes you wonder what is really going on there.

Unregistered
    Who this time?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another good officer resigned today. Is there any officers left with 5 years or more of experience. Makes you wonder what is really going on there.
    I don’t know about good, if you call showing up and ass grabbing all day good then yeah. Dead weight gone and yes there is still officers there with 5 or more.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who this time?
    Same one CV

Unregistered
    More are leaving soon just waiting for start dates. It’s a weekly thing anymore. I heard a dispatcher is leaving maybe more. Bpd is bad to work for. Pay is low, moral is at its lowest and they don’t care about the employees. What’s ok for some isn’t ok for others. Nobody is paying attention to the ones that leave early without taking lunch instead. That’s never been allowed but AGAIN it’s allowed for some but not others. They think nobody notices but haha more people are watching more than you realize. When the citizens and GL realize there’s only 3 officers on duty a shift to cover the whole city and officers are leaving left and right and everyone is wondering why in these current times of the danger they face everyday alone. It’s not rocket science people

Unregistered
    I do believe GL went with the ADP system due to employees pulling this stuff mentioned above. If you are seeing this just send an annonomous letter to your elected officials. Many have been charged for theft in the past for stealing tax payers money. Government employees have standards and rules. They can not make there own. Where is the integrity!!!

Unregistered
    Add another good loss to the SO.

Unregistered
    Who now CW?

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast