Dorman for chief!!! - Page 34
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lewis and TS don't have the brains to bring the stuff out which will soon hit the fan. Just be patient because it will be a shocker. Promise
    Actually you may be the one shocked. Watch those skeletons. It’s that time of year you know

Unregistered
    Actually you may be the one shocked. Watch those skeletons. It’s that time of year you know
    She has plenty of skeletons and they have been brought to admins attention. The problem is it would make the department look bad so sweep it under the rug. The other, well he just needs mentoring from a ethical person and less B's put in his ear by her.

Unregistered
    So when will the CM make his decision on picking a Chief? Did BD make the short list for the position? Hear he has told people in the community he is the man for the job, NOT.

Unregistered
    So when will the CM make his decision on picking a Chief? Did BD make the short list for the position? Hear he has told people in the community he is the man for the job, NOT.
    I believe he’s in the top 3 which is a shocker. BD is the worst person Bartow has ever promoted. He’s ignorant and lies all the time. I still remember the 5 DUI’s you told your wife you got in one night. From what I’ve heard is if he’s appointed as chief, several people will be leaving the department to work elsewhere. The people are tired of the favoritism and his little man syndrome.

Unregistered
    When is the city going to make a decision on chief. I need to know if I need to apply somewhere else if BD gets it.

Unregistered
    Let's pray a new chief is picked soon and not BD. Change is needed and the favoritism needs to stop or we are going to start applying else where.

Unregistered
    If y’all believe for one minute that anyone other than BD is getting the job you’re living with your head in the sand. He’s had unrestricted access to the person making the decision for a year now. Think logically. GL may be delaying it for show, but without a doubt BD will be getting that position. What you should be concerned with, is who will he promote to DC!

Unregistered
    If y’all believe for one minute that anyone other than BD is getting the job you’re living with your head in the sand. He’s had unrestricted access to the person making the decision for a year now. Think logically. GL may be delaying it for show, but without a doubt BD will be getting that position. What you should be concerned with, is who will he promote to DC!
    I would think Diaz would get the DC position especially with his prior experience. BD gives him everything he ask for now.

Unregistered
    I would think Diaz would get the DC position especially with his prior experience. BD gives him everything he ask for now.
    I can see this happening, he has no confidence in his other captain.

Unregistered
    Wish they would go ahead and choose.

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast