Dorman for chief!!! - Page 33
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She must have forgotten about the big raise her and DC got a few months ago. She makes over 80k now
    Waayyy too much to just sit in her office and socialize with her gal pals all day. Haven’t really seen much done for her to earn that much in the Department. I don’t think talking sh!t about or down to the employees counts

Unregistered
    Waayyy too much to just sit in her office and socialize with her gal pals all day. Haven’t really seen much done for her to earn that much in the Department. I don’t think talking sh!t about or down to the employees counts
    Oooh she loves to talk smack about others. It's what insecure miserable people do to make there self feel better. 80k a year, please tell me this is not true

Unregistered
    Just maybe you are the miserable one. Maybe not everyone washes away there problems with alcohol.
    This site is for officers to vent and expose anonymously who I would say are people like you. If you don't like it don't read it. Smoking any tobacco products are prohibited in any public building especially a government building. No one wants to be exposed to your second hand smoke and toxins. We are not allowed to smoke crack either so should we do it lol. Your a joke, you are probably one of the very few who like to go drinking and complain about everyone to make your very small group feel important. You would be surprised how many co-workers feel the same.
    Good point.

Unregistered
    She must have forgotten about the big raise her and DC got a few months ago. She makes over 80k now
    She’s a captain which she should make over 80 a year. You all want the same pay as other agencies, well she still under paid by comparison of the other agencies. If your dumb ass ain’t happy with what or how she does her job, then why didn’t you put in for the position. That’s right your to stupid to even be selected. Your right, this site is for us Officers to vent on, I feel better.

Unregistered
    She’s a captain which she should make over 80 a year. You all want the same pay as other agencies, well she still under paid by comparison of the other agencies. If your dumb ass ain’t happy with what or how she does her job, then why didn’t you put in for the position. That’s right your to stupid to even be selected. Your right, this site is for us Officers to vent on, I feel better.
    One should feel better when they vent, but do you really believe what you say?

Unregistered
    One should feel better when they vent, but do you really believe what you say?
    Pretty sure if I said it, I believe it.

Unregistered
    Pretty sure if I said it, I believe it.
    You may believe all that BS but we do not!

Unregistered
    You may believe all that BS but we do not!
    I second your statement. She is so full of chit.

Unregistered
    I second your statement. She is so full of chit.
    These threads sound like the same person just making conversation with him or herself just to start crap. We used to have a certain detective that did that but he’s gone and I would hope he’s still not coming our page.

Unregistered
    These threads sound like the same person just making conversation with him or herself just to start crap. We used to have a certain detective that did that but he’s gone and I would hope he’s still not coming our page.
    I would not doubt it was, but there is to much brought out on here for it to be just him. Still no excuse for the place being so screwed up

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast