Dorman for chief!!! - Page 21
Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a citizen I want to see a Chief of Police live in the community where they serve. This should also be the case for any Commanding officers. I was told the Sheriff require his deputies live in the county where they serve. This only makes since so officers are not just collecting a pay check but take a more personal role in protecting and interacting with the community they serve. Hopefully our commissioners will see this and agree.
    Maybe because there are no houses worth more than $65k in the city limits. 🤷🏻*♂️ Potential chief worth his weight wants to live in a decent house.

Unregistered
    Maybe because there are no houses worth more than $65k in the city limits. 🤷🏻*♂️ Potential chief worth his weight wants to live in a decent house.
    What the hell are you talking about. There are six subdivision where the starting prices are over $200,000. Get your head out of your ace and patrol the city and look. Maybe your credit sucks and that is all you cal afford is up to 65k lol

Unregistered
    Hear MS will put in for Chief if position is advertised. This could get interesting.

Unregistered
    Hear MS will put in for Chief if position is advertised. This could get interesting.
    You need better sources.

Unregistered
    Maybe someone should stop talking to people they think are trustworthy.

Unregistered
    Wow now that’s funny as h€ll

Unregistered
    When is the new Captain starting?

Unregistered
    Who is the new captain?

Unregistered
    Chris Hollie for chief

Unregistered
    Chris Hollie for chief
    Yes I second the motion regarding Skippy for chief. He also made me laugh, the way he and bilbery used say things like "if she is old enough to crawl she is in the right position." And when they would be leaving for the day, they would say " I'm off like a prom dress." That use to crack me up.

Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast