Dorman for chief!!! - Page 35
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wish they would go ahead and choose.
    Well they did and as usual the worthless city manager decided on his do-boy BD. This agency is now doomed.

Unregistered
    Well they did and as usual the worthless city manager decided on his do-boy BD. This agency is now doomed.
    I believe he played several commissioners with his B'S leaving GL no choice.

Unregistered
    If y’all believe for one minute that anyone other than BD is getting the job you’re living with your head in the sand. He’s had unrestricted access to the person making the decision for a year now. Think logically. GL may be delaying it for show, but without a doubt BD will be getting that position. What you should be concerned with, is who will he promote to DC!
    I told ya.

Unregistered
    He may do a good job now that it’s permanent instead of just interim. Sometimes it’s better to go with the devil you know. Let’s all give him a chance.

Unregistered
    He may do a good job now that it’s permanent instead of just interim. Sometimes it’s better to go with the devil you know. Let’s all give him a chance.
    He should have been doing better before to show he would be a good leader. He’s had his chance. But now you got what you wished for and that is the devil.

Unregistered
    He should have been doing better before to show he would be a good leader. He’s had his chance. But now you got what you wished for and that is the devil.
    Why would you speak so negative about our Chief. He deserves a chance like anyone else. He has helped with raises this year and pushed for more positions. I commend him for his accomplishments he achieved. Yes I have worked for him and believe he is fair. People should thank him and learn.

Unregistered
    Why would you speak so negative about our Chief. He deserves a chance like anyone else. He has helped with raises this year and pushed for more positions. I commend him for his accomplishments he achieved. Yes I have worked for him and believe he is fair. People should thank him and learn.
    Because the do-nothing, whiney crybabies will never amount to anything so they have to tear others down.

Unregistered
    Because the do-nothing, whiney crybabies will never amount to anything so they have to tear others down.
    Your response shows your attitude towards your fellow officers and just breaks down moral. Who calls adults or fellow officers whiney crybabies. No one has torn anyone down. I sure hope you are not a supervisor with this mentality. Be a freaking adult and professional. Terminology used to belittle POlICE OFFICERS and coworkers is absurd. You need to do some serious soul searching on your place in the agency.

Unregistered
    So who exactly is a ball of fire in patrol, DB or admin. People either find a hiding place to sit and let the car idle with the AC on or call in sick constantly. Please elaborate on just what officers are out there making drug arrest and writing a ton of tickets? All I see is people answering calls. Not downing anyone but let's be real here.

Unregistered
    So who exactly is a ball of fire in patrol, DB or admin. People either find a hiding place to sit and let the car idle with the AC on or call in sick constantly. Please elaborate on just what officers are out there making drug arrest and writing a ton of tickets? All I see is people answering calls. Not downing anyone but let's be real here.
    Yes please elaborate what CST does because all we hear are traffic stops instead of being out there at night and weekends trying to catch all the car burglary thefts we’ve been having over and over making the news. Waste of manpower right there that could be essential as manpower for call volume in patrol. Someone seriously needs to revamp that schedule.

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast