PLEA IUPA dan montoute howard
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PLEA IUPA dan montoute howard

https://floridapolitics.com/archives...s-to-nonprofit

Beware not only shoddy legal defense but they use dead cops for their gain

Unregistered
    No matter how bad you claim PLEA is they are light years better and ahead of this POS PBA. Time. It. It our losses.
    Besides. I’m
    Tired of making these racist slugs getting rich from the dues I pay. I’m fine suckers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No matter how bad you claim PLEA is they are light years better and ahead of this POS PBA. Time. It. It our losses.
    Besides. I’m
    Tired of making these racist slugs getting rich from the dues I pay. I’m fine suckers.
    Really what has plea ever done? You must be a loser democrat cause when you guys lose the argument you resort to slander!

Unregistered
    Really what has plea ever done? You must be a loser democrat cause when you guys lose the argument you resort to slander!
    Fact check!!!!!! PLEA has done absolutely nothing for us.

Unregistered
    Fact check!!!!!! PLEA has done absolutely nothing for us.
    They have done as much as possible. But they are ready to do it all when the PBA steps aside. Take a chance and see how much better it can be. You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain.
    We will be transparent and not just talk about it like the PBA
    We will get things done and not just dream about it like the PBA
    We will fight for our members and not just wish we had a backbone like the PBA.
    Our lawyers are smart and top guns and not just rookie lawyers sent to major scenes like the PBA.

Unregistered
    They have done as much as possible. But they are ready to do it all when the PBA steps aside. Take a chance and see how much better it can be. You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain.
    We will be transparent and not just talk about it like the PBA
    We will get things done and not just dream about it like the PBA
    We will fight for our members and not just wish we had a backbone like the PBA.
    Our lawyers are smart and top guns and not just rookie lawyers sent to major scenes like the PBA.

Im both a PBA member and PLEA member. After the childish fake news attacks on PBA by PLEA members ill soon be only a PBA member. Im not impressed by an organization that goes on a stupid blog to recruit members. Montoute says he met with Steadman prior to last election? If true what was discussed? What was promised? Why did you meet if you hate Steadman and PBA sooooo much?
    From outside looking in it seems we are stronger now as a union better relationship with dept and county my major told us the director has gone a lot softer on discipline since Stahl was elected. This forum should be to call out bad brass the brass must be paying PLEA to trash PBA they like us divided. Ive noticed that the PBA only defends itself against the PLEA lies so im 09-06 with PLEA!

Unregistered
    Im both a PBA member and PLEA member. After the childish fake news attacks on PBA by PLEA members ill soon be only a PBA member. Im not impressed by an organization that goes on a stupid blog to recruit members. Montoute says he met with Steadman prior to last election? If true what was discussed? What was promised? Why did you meet if you hate Steadman and PBA sooooo much?
    From outside looking in it seems we are stronger now as a union better relationship with dept and county my major told us the director has gone a lot softer on discipline since Stahl was elected. This forum should be to call out bad brass the brass must be paying PLEA to trash PBA they like us divided. Ive noticed that the PBA only defends itself against the PLEA lies so im 09-06 with PLEA!
    The reason we met at Carolina Ale house was because Steadman needed my help to undermine the very guy who brought Steadman to the PBA and took care of him and his family but something went sideways.
    Now, as to your other statements Steadman (yes I know you wrote this post- your style of writing if very distinct) the has been JP did not go softer on discipline as you claim. The morale was in the dumps in large part because of his harsh hand for mistakes, of stupid shitz. And, with morale the worst ever I cannot understand how PBA only field 1 grievance.
    PBA went soft and not the Dept.
    As to your last sentence, It’s amazing how the PBA pulls out all the stops to defend themselves (that’s you Steadman) but doesn’t have that same fire and determination when it comes to defending cops.
    Who knows what’s next. Maybe Steadman will get an award from from Kathy Fernandez Rundle, and the league of prosecutors, for not defending cops and letting abusive prosecutions to continue.
    But, keep posting pretending to be someone else Steadman. I/we love the entertainment. We get nothing else from you.

Unregistered
    The reason we met at Carolina Ale house was because Steadman needed my help to undermine the very guy who brought Steadman to the PBA and took care of him and his family but something went sideways.
    Now, as to your other statements Steadman (yes I know you wrote this post- your style of writing if very distinct) the has been JP did not go softer on discipline as you claim. The morale was in the dumps in large part because of his harsh hand for mistakes, of stupid shitz. And, with morale the worst ever I cannot understand how PBA only field 1 grievance.
    PBA went soft and not the Dept.
    As to your last sentence, It’s amazing how the PBA pulls out all the stops to defend themselves (that’s you Steadman) but doesn’t have that same fire and determination when it comes to defending cops.
    Who knows what’s next. Maybe Steadman will get an award from from Kathy Fernandez Rundle, and the league of prosecutors, for not defending cops and letting abusive prosecutions to continue.
    But, keep posting pretending to be someone else Steadman. I/we love the entertainment. We get nothing else from you.
    Noone defends our members like the PBA

Unregistered
    Noone defends our members like the PBA
    Steadman!!!!!! We know your writing skills. PBA does not defend the members. That’s why members reached out to PLEA/IUPA in the first place.

Unregistered
    Have we gotten our 1% raise yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast