Reason #896 That James Mclynas is a Cook
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Reason #896 That James Mclynas is a Cook

James Mclynas lists nothing but hate and venom for law enforcement on his Facebook page that is linked to his public candidacy for Sheriff of Pinellas County. He loves to make posts that start with “Reason Number 876 that......” and then it usually has to do with not having SRO’s at schools. Only a great moron would not want a cop in a school. And he fits that bill. Then James drives through neighborhoods looking for PCSO cruisers at deputies’ homes who are off duty. He loves to post those videos and ramble on about what a waste it is to have “luxury vehicles” sitting in driveways. Then he uses retarded math to explain how he will save money. Then he goes to the courthouse looking for information on an arrest that he believes, incorrectly, to be related to a PCSO supervisor. He violates rules of the courthouse and brings a recording device in. He quotes laws like he has a clue what he is talking about. And then he posts the video with a title that claims that Bob Gualtieri tried to arrest him. James, do you think Bob cared that you went to the courthouse again? Like that’s news worthy. James hates cops and hates PCSO. He has nothing else to live for than his personal cause. And it will last forever because he will never win. Boo boo James. Maybe you should run for mayor of Madeira Beach. Then you could bring back the police department and hire liberal do nothing cops and show us how great your management skills really are. Hahah Hahahaha.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    James Mclynas lists nothing but hate and venom for law enforcement on his Facebook page that is linked to his public candidacy for Sheriff of Pinellas County. He loves to make posts that start with “Reason Number 876 that......” and then it usually has to do with not having SRO’s at schools. Only a great moron would not want a cop in a school. And he fits that bill. Then James drives through neighborhoods looking for PCSO cruisers at deputies’ homes who are off duty. He loves to post those videos and ramble on about what a waste it is to have “luxury vehicles” sitting in driveways. Then he uses retarded math to explain how he will save money. Then he goes to the courthouse looking for information on an arrest that he believes, incorrectly, to be related to a PCSO supervisor. He violates rules of the courthouse and brings a recording device in. He quotes laws like he has a clue what he is talking about. And then he posts the video with a title that claims that Bob Gualtieri tried to arrest him. James, do you think Bob cared that you went to the courthouse again? Like that’s news worthy. James hates cops and hates PCSO. He has nothing else to live for than his personal cause. And it will last forever because he will never win. Boo boo James. Maybe you should run for mayor of Madeira Beach. Then you could bring back the police department and hire liberal do nothing cops and show us how great your management skills really are. Hahah Hahahaha.
    Looks like someone is in love with James again! Maybe if you speak loud enough you will receive the attention you so crave!!! Sounds to me like you like to follow him! Best advice would be to mind your business so you can do your job!!!

Unregistered
    So he must be getting to you pretty bad. Have you considered counseling? It seems while you detest what you claim he does, you still seemed compelled, drawn and perhaps obsessed by him to the point that you follow his posts, stalk him online and can't keep from reading about what he says or does. The agency offers help to LEO's like you. You are not alone.

Unregistered
    I'm still not sure how this relates to him being a cook. Have you seen him using pots and pans?

Unregistered
    So he must be getting to you pretty bad. Have you considered counseling? It seems while you detest what you claim he does, you still seemed compelled, drawn and perhaps obsessed by him to the point that you follow his posts, stalk him online and can't keep from reading about what he says or does. The agency offers help to LEO's like you. You are not alone.
    Oh come on now James, you can’t poke the bear and then act all shocked that we post about you. That’s pretty naive don’t you think? Come on, you live to irritate and belittle PCSO Deputies and the Sheriff. It has become your life calling. It’s pretty odd that you put as much effort as you do into discrediting the agency and it’s employees and then you accuse us of being obsessed with you. Obviously you are obsessed with the agency and it’s your life’s mission to bring it down. And for a retired criminal like you that gives you things to do for the rest of your life. That is since you will never win any campaign. Every post you make is a diatribe of babbling nonsense about how evil and corrupt the police industry is. You accuse us of corruption and policing for profit. You stalk deputies and try and get to to act stupid on camera. You video record their homes and post it in YouTube. Who is stalking who James? You should read the stalking statute while your at it. Stalking is when a person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person. Kind of sounds like what you do to deputies all the time. I’d love to catch you by my house. 🖕

Unregistered
    Why don't you post your name and address? I'm sure he will stop by. Maybe you could get an autograph for your James collection. Maybe he will cook something for you. LMAO

Unregistered
    Why don't you post your name and address? I'm sure he will stop by. Maybe you could get an autograph for your James collection. Maybe he will cook something for you. LMAO
    Perhaps he will sign a waiver of prosecution and agree not to press charges for any violence that were to occur. Then you can fist fight him.

Unregistered
    Perhaps he will sign a waiver of prosecution and agree not to press charges for any violence that were to occur. Then you can fist fight him.
    Cop's first response to everything. Violence. And you wonder why you are despised in society and many of you eat the end of a Sig.

Unregistered
    Cop's first response to everything. Violence. And you wonder why you are despised in society and many of you eat the end of a Sig.
    I offer violence to those who ask for it. I’ve never done more than I should. But for a poor excuse of a human like you, why let rules and laws get in the way of what you want.

Unregistered
    James has a pretty lengthy arrest record. How does a guy with that many arrests get to run for sheriff? I see some out of state stuff to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast