Promotions
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Promotions

Unregistered

Promotions

Lots of good people on this promotional list. Congratulations to you all! Well earned.

Unregistered
    What a mother effing joke! Nothing but A kissers, liars and backstabbers! Just when you think the office can’t do worse, they go all out to prove otherwise!

Unregistered
    Interesting. Some straight white males were promoted this time. But, with the amount of straight white males we have employed as deputies, their rate of promotion is (as usual) disproportionately low!

I'm just gonna throw some imaginary demographic numbers out there, to make a point. If 76% of our deputies were green Martians who were not attracted to other green Martians, then a proportionate number of transfers/promotions would include approximately 76% green Martians, who are not attracted to other green Martians.

If the other 24% of employed deputies were 10% orange aliens from Jupiter, 5% yellow aliens from Saturn, 8% red aliens from Mars, and 1% brown Klingons from Uranus, then a proportionate number of transfers/promotions would reflect this.

Nothing against all other types of deputies, including brown Klingons who fancy Uranus, but 76% of promotions/transfers should go to the 76% of green Martians who are not attracted to other green Martians.

Sucks to be a green Martian here.
    It pays to be a brown Klingon who likes Uranus!

DISPROPORTIONATE promotions and transfers!

Unregistered
    Collins is such a f#cking joke! Guess chadee poo needs that black vote. Liberal loser.

Unregistered
    I have a hard time feeling sorry for white males at this office. For the majority of my career, they’re the only ones who got promotions and specialty spots. Blacks and females would only get a spot when a black or a female vacated it it. Otherwise, when we interviewed, we would be told to our faces, “We already have a back deputy back here. We already have a female deputy back here.” *A*, as in singular. As in the minimum required to not get sued. One female, one black and 8-10 white males. I think most of our promotions are bullsh*t and horribly picked because they’re all untrustworthy liars, but I’m ok with their race and their gender because it’s about time blacks and females got something around here!

Unregistered
    They promoted the wrong people! They should’ve promoted the people I think are best and most deserving! Fukc YOU!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a hard time feeling sorry for white males at this office. For the majority of my career, they’re the only ones who got promotions and specialty spots. Blacks and females would only get a spot when a black or a female vacated it it. Otherwise, when we interviewed, we would be told to our faces, “We already have a back deputy back here. We already have a female deputy back here.” *A*, as in singular. As in the minimum required to not get sued. One female, one black and 8-10 white males. I think most of our promotions are bullsh*t and horribly picked because they’re all untrustworthy liars, but I’m ok with their race and their gender because it’s about time blacks and females got something around here!

... and THAT my friend, makes you a racists and sexist.

Promotions and transfers should have absolute nothing to do with age, race, sex, or sexual orientation. These positions should go to the most qualified/the most deserving. If any applicant is the most qualified based upon knowledge, experience, demonstrated competence and proficiency, they should get the position. I don't care what age, race, sex, or sexual orientation they are. Those demographics should have ABSOLUTELY NO BEARING WHAT SO EVER!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ... and THAT my friend, makes you a racists and sexist.

Promotions and transfers should have absolute nothing to do with age, race, sex, or sexual orientation. These positions should go to the most qualified/the most deserving. If any applicant is the most qualified based upon knowledge, experience, demonstrated competence and proficiency, they should get the position. I don't care what age, race, sex, or sexual orientation they are. Those demographics should have ABSOLUTELY NO BEARING WHAT SO EVER!
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. Well, since we know promotions based on merit aren’t ever going to happen, then it’s about time black and female unworthy deputies got promoted as much as the white and unworthy deputies.

Unregistered
    When and where are the promotional ceremonies please? I would like to attend.

Unregistered
    2 Majors, 5 Captains, and a Lieutenant. Who is leaving ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast