You guys sure do complain a lot. And it's warranted, but...

Unregistered

You guys sure do complain a lot. And it's warranted, but...

For starters, I'm from NY, so let's stack that against me right off the bat. I love my "home", but hate the politics and the BS. FL is my new home (16 years now) and it has been very good to me. I want to start off by saying thank you to you guys. I've worked in a Tampa suburb and in rural FL, and every time we've needed FHP, they've been enroute. Countless times, a Trooper has stopped on my traffic stops to make sure all is well, and I them. I've been stopped by FHP and I've stopped FHP- it's gone well every time. You guys are underpaid, understaffed and have a terrible admin. Now on to the not-so-pleasantness...

THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU IDIOTS NEED TO COME ON HERE AND BLUE FALCON ONE ANOTHER IN THE PUBLIC'S EYE!! Shut the f*ck up, and keep this crap within the agency or amongst yourselves. The amount of *****ing I see here is insane, and nothing will ever change because of it. Put your efforts elsewhere, and try to make some positive changes to the agency another way. You guys deserve it. Personally, if you were paid better and had full staffing, you'd be the dream job...I love traffic. I love hunting dope and warrants and a ton of that comes from traffic. Instead, you're so understaffed that you do nothing but go from crash to crash. I hear dispatch advise the deputies sometimes that "FHP ETA is an hour.." that's a whole hour that you guys gotta be enroute to work some shitty fender bender because the big green machine is too prissy to do it themselves.

Make some changes, guys. Like I said, you deserve it.

If anyone from the State is reading this, you should be embarrassed. It's absolutely shameful how you treat your Troopers.

Ladies and gentlemen, be safe.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For starters, I'm from NY, so let's stack that against me right off the bat. I love my "home", but hate the politics and the BS. FL is my new home (16 years now) and it has been very good to me. I want to start off by saying thank you to you guys. I've worked in a Tampa suburb and in rural FL, and every time we've needed FHP, they've been enroute. Countless times, a Trooper has stopped on my traffic stops to make sure all is well, and I them. I've been stopped by FHP and I've stopped FHP- it's gone well every time. You guys are underpaid, understaffed and have a terrible admin. Now on to the not-so-pleasantness...

THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU IDIOTS NEED TO COME ON HERE AND BLUE FALCON ONE ANOTHER IN THE PUBLIC'S EYE!! Shut the f*ck up, and keep this crap within the agency or amongst yourselves. The amount of *****ing I see here is insane, and nothing will ever change because of it. Put your efforts elsewhere, and try to make some positive changes to the agency another way. You guys deserve it. Personally, if you were paid better and had full staffing, you'd be the dream job...I love traffic. I love hunting dope and warrants and a ton of that comes from traffic. Instead, you're so understaffed that you do nothing but go from crash to crash. I hear dispatch advise the deputies sometimes that "FHP ETA is an hour.." that's a whole hour that you guys gotta be enroute to work some shitty fender bender because the big green machine is too prissy to do it themselves.

Make some changes, guys. Like I said, you deserve it.

If anyone from the State is reading this, you should be embarrassed. It's absolutely shameful how you treat your Troopers.

Ladies and gentlemen, be safe.
    The best post by far i have ever seen on this site. Outstanding!

Unregistered
    I would have to agree!! Well said my friend!

Unregistered
    I agree 100 percent. Kudos to whoever wrote it and if you disagree or try to troll well you are just ignorant

Unregistered
    As soon as I saw. "NY" I quit reading. Go have a hoagie and go bowling and tell some waaaaaaahr stories Paulie

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The best post by far i have ever seen on this site. Outstanding!
    That’s not saying much when you’re comparing it to the garbage here.