Your problems with the PBA has a solution

Unregistered

Your problems with the PBA has a solution

PBA Has been and continues to lose units across the state because it is a tired dinosaur that has not been responsive to its members for some time. In Miramar, for example, the PBA President indiscriminately changes the rules as he, and he alone, deems necessary. Stop this insanity by exploring other ways.
    It’s a waste of your money to continue down this road. Their position and poor level of service is clear and they’re never going to change. So good riddance to the T-Rex, you’re extinct.

With IUPA YOU will have control over your own union, Your own president, and control over your union. There is no dictator mentality in IUPA.
    It cost NOTHING to find out more information about a truly professional, successful union.

So, I am here to Answer any questions please feel free to contact me.

Bob Walker
    Organizer, International Union of Police Associations
    386-675-9111

Unregistered
    Rod needs to wake up or he will begin to lose many units. His leadership style is not welcomed

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PBA Has been and continues to lose units across the state because it is a tired dinosaur that has not been responsive to its members for some time. In Miramar, for example, the PBA President indiscriminately changes the rules as he, and he alone, deems necessary. Stop this insanity by exploring other ways.
    It’s a waste of your money to continue down this road. Their position and poor level of service is clear and they’re never going to change. So good riddance to the T-Rex, you’re extinct.

With IUPA YOU will have control over your own union, Your own president, and control over your union. There is no dictator mentality in IUPA.
    It cost NOTHING to find out more information about a truly professional, successful union.

So, I am here to Answer any questions please feel free to contact me.

Bob Walker
    Organizer, International Union of Police Associations
    386-675-9111

Bob-

You will quickly see if you haven't already that my fellow brothers are all talk and no action when it comes to most things. They would rather come on here and talk sh*t about the union or fellow workers than actually do anything that change things for the better for themselves.

IUPA would be well to steer clear of this bunch of whining crybabies. No matter what you get for them, they are never happy and expect their careers to be handed to them on a silver platter.

Read through some of the posts and you will see.

Thanks for coming on here and extending a lifeline!

Unregistered
    Rod believes he and he alone makes the rules. And heaven forbid if anyone disagrees with him.
    He arbitrarily and capriciously took away our alternate rep. No notice. No approval from us or the board of directors. WTF over?