By law bi-laws of an not for profit must be given especially upon request

Unregistered

By law bi-laws of an not for profit must be given especially upon request

Midget Rod doesn’t seem to know the law when it comes to providing certain doicuments to its members, and more so to its board members.
    Bi-laws are one such document that must be produced upon request. Also, Rod May not know that if a Member asks to see financial records, they MUST be produced.

Unregistered
    Why didn't you ask JM for this while he was in office? Get a life and forget this. You will never get these records. JM was voted out. Deal with it or join another organization

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why didn't you ask JM for this while he was in office? Get a life and forget this. You will never get these records. JM was voted out. Deal with it or join another organization
    JM is not there or I would. Rod is there and I want the constitution and by laws and I M willing to sue to get them if they do not turn them over.

Unregistered
    Tha latest excuse from Attorney Braverman is that the by-laws are being modified. I don’t care about that. I want to know what they are now and then the revised version.
    By law any member is entitled to them. Stop breaking the law Rod

Unregistered
    JM sent me a copy last week. If you want a copy call him or any pines rep.

Unregistered
    JM sent me a copy last week. If you want a copy call him or any pines rep.
    No one cares.

Unregistered
    No one cares.
    Amazing how the current President refuses to provide the by laws but the former President Gabe is a copy immediately upon request. What is Rod hiding?