Homicide Major Aguiar - Page 27
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow you’re dumb and clueless, it explains your closure rate, you better pray they don’t start looking in that.
    I would bet my next paycheck you have never investigated a homicide OR you are a troll stirring the pot. Let me educate you son. Closure rates are determined by different variables. What are variables? Stand by. Subject in custody. Murder suicide. Police shooting. In custody death. Alllll of these are considered closures. Some detectives may get lucky and have 100% closure rate. Some may get s*** cases and have no arrests for a year. It happens papo. Go back to whatever dark corner you hide in and let the professionals earn that blood money. That inexperience shines through and real homicide d***s don’t discuss closer rates or “stats” cause it’s a moot point.

Unregistered
    I would bet my next paycheck you have never investigated a homicide OR you are a troll stirring the pot. Let me educate you son. Closure rates are determined by different variables. What are variables? Stand by. Subject in custody. Murder suicide. Police shooting. In custody death. Alllll of these are considered closures. Some detectives may get lucky and have 100% closure rate. Some may get s*** cases and have no arrests for a year. It happens papo. Go back to whatever dark corner you hide in and let the professionals earn that blood money. That inexperience shines through and real homicide d***s don’t discuss closer rates or “stats” cause it’s a moot point.
    The major is upset because a sergeant there ran a case in a girls he was doing who’s husband was killed. And he hates everything about Homicide because he’s the furthest thing from being a homicide detective.

Unregistered
    The major is upset because a sergeant there ran a case in a girls he was doing who’s husband was killed. And he hates everything about Homicide because he’s the furthest thing from being a homicide detective.
    I bet I have and you guys f’d it up. Fix it and stop this shit.

Unregistered
    What? Explain this one

Unregistered
    Fake news! This moron of a major is listening to PV and will be creating a SIS squad who will handle the “big” cases spear headed by the little midget Segovia and his princess side kick Sabel. Continue to divide the bureau Major. Creating another layer of detectives which demoralizes the moral but I’m sure your continual micro management will help!
    Instead of creating yet another useless squad as Cold Case and continue to divide us why don’t you actually fill vacancies with deserving detectives and help us out. You complain about the overtime and cases yet you don’t fill the positions that can actually help out.

Unregistered
    Segovia Hatzis and Sabel. ÁHoles that must go. They even went after each other in office a while back.

Unregistered
    Segovia Hatzis and Sabel. ÁHoles that must go. They even went after each other in office a while back.
    Do tell! I’m sure it was covered up

Unregistered
    Do tell! I’m sure it was covered up
    There wasn’t a cover up. It’s just snakes acting like snakes. JH and JG allegedly messed up an interview and CHB sent in the A team to fix it. JS being the s*** talker he is blabbed his loud mouth to everyone that he was tasked with saving the day yet again. Oh wait. You though JH and JS are buds? It’s all fake. Just like JS and JH. Fakes. Don’t give me that “winners focus on winning” bs.

Unregistered
    How’s the “new direction” going for you all? Since previous command staff obviously couldn’t do anything right.

Unregistered
    How’s the “new direction” going for you all? Since previous command staff obviously couldn’t do anything right.
    This is a joke. The Major still wrecking the place. The only chance we had of Lt Solis running the place is gone with chief Artime leaving. Major don’t get that cases take time to solve.

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast