Our Rafter Balsero PIO sgt
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Our Rafter Balsero PIO sgt

What we have become. We are the worse department in Dade then to help us look bad we put in front of the camera a new arrival. Embarrassing. Can't speak.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What we have become. We are the worse department in Dade then to help us look bad we put in front of the camera a new arrival. Embarrassing. Can't speak.
    New term: “wound shot” lmao

Unregistered

Connections

That’s what happens when your well connected and the answers to the sergeants test are given to you. Like many others, that are connected and you see them move up in rank from one day to the next.

They don’t care what experience you have. It’s who you know or what you have to offer. Like the two that just made the top two in the lieutenant list.

See here they use you and chew you up. Then they spit you out!!! just ask our old PIO who’s not sucking that d@&$ anymore. I don’t feel sorry for the guy because he doesn’t have a bone in his body and he stepped on a few people. Now is time to suck it up butter cup.

But don’t worry they just hired a channel 41 reporter that’s going to show follow me to America how to be a P.I.O. There’re just painting the old PIO’s office for her.

Unregistered
    His a total embarrassment as a PIO and has an officer. It's Hialeah.

Unregistered
    His mother cut the chiefs hair. So they say. Maybe she was his 33. Either way guy has no grasp of the English language and it’s a joke. But that’s how it is here. I mean how many people can you name that are connected. About 40 percent of people in the department and all of them are in DB or command staff.

Unregistered
    His a total embarrassment as a PIO and has an officer. It's Hialeah.
    If you're going to bash someone on their grammar, atleast make sure your grammar is on point. Food for thought.

Unregistered
    It is fitting he is the face of our embarrassing department

Unregistered
    If you're going to bash someone on their grammar, atleast make sure your grammar is on point. Food for thought.
    I’m glad someone said it, but don’t just concentrate on grammar, they need to learn to spell too. People please, GET A ****ING LIFE!!!

Unregistered
    I’m glad someone said it, but don’t just concentrate on grammar, they need to learn to spell too. People please, GET A ****ING LIFE!!!
    Take it easy there Ibel. How long did it take you to Google translate that?

Unregistered
    Que?? No espeaky

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast