Our Rafter Balsero PIO sgt - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The HPD would like to ask your “collaboration” for the stay at home “law”
    Give him some credit for doing what you cant do. Why not just correct him and stop posting this crap on here.

Unregistered
    Even if I wanted to give him a break, I can’t. He is a horrible spokesperson. We can better. So his freshly off the boat and he wanted to become a cop, great for him. But PIO, no he has no business doing that.

Unregistered
    He’s actually a nice guy and good cop. His heart is in the right place and he seems to care about doing a good job and helping his fellow officers to be seen in a positive light. His English will get better in due time and he will be fine. We have more important issues to worry about right now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He’s actually a nice guy and good cop. His heart is in the right place and he seems to care about doing a good job and helping his fellow officers to be seen in a positive light. His English will get better in due time and he will be fine. We have more important issues to worry about right now.
    nice guy makes me feel nice and warm. That’s exactly the problem here, we are a joke because we can’t find the right Person the job. So let’s teach him English on duty, like a on the job training. He belongs in Sweetwater. Tell him mother to cut Sergio’s hair better.

Unregistered
    He can be nice and a great guy. He is still not meant for that position and he is horrible at it. You can’t force something you don’t have the skills or character. it is what it is he is embarrassing himself and the department.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123