Once a criminal always a criminal

Unregistered

Once a criminal always a criminal

Dade police union President Steadman Stahls’ son arrested on burglary charge
    Homestead police arrested Steadman James Stahl, the son of PBA Steadman Patrick Stahl, Tuesday.
    When police officers identified a teenager involved in a burglary in Homestead, they were surprised to find out that he was the son of the Dade County Police Benevolent Association’s head.
    Homestead police arrested Steadman James Stahl, the son of PBA’s Steadman Patrick Stahl, Tuesday. He is facing charges of burglary, grand theft, and several other charges.
    Kid will be kids said the elder Stahl, a sergeant with Miami-Dade police.
    On Sunday night, the 18-year-old Stahl visited an unidentified woman who lives in Homestead with her grandmother at Cherry Village Apartments, 421 NE 12th Ave., a low-income housing complex for the elderly.
    The teenager, also known as White Boy Sted, walked into the laundry room with a knife about 7:40 p.m. and cut off a washing machine’s hose that he allegedly needed for his truck.
    About an hour later, Stahl walked into an apartment in the second floor and walked out with a 32-inch Toshiba flat screen that was in the living room. He told police that he sold it to a local pawn shop.
    The man whose apartment was burglarized has been a tenant for years. He doesn’t lock his doors, because he knows his neighbors, said Cherry Village property manager Betty Walker. This is a community where everyone knows every one.
    Police arrested Stahl on Tuesday and his bond was set at $13,500. He was placed under house arrest, according to county jail records.
    Source: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/03/0...-arrested.html
    On a separate incident the younger Steadman was stopped for impersonating a Police Officer. He was using his fathers blue light to pull people over. The elder Stahl refused to answer any questions.

Unregistered
    This Steadman Stahl is like a gift that keeps
    On giving. Any more surprises?

Unregistered
    Every time I read more about Steadman, the more convinced I am that I should distance myself from the PBA.
    It’s embarrassing to have such a flawed character as the guy in charge. I am
    Equally as surprised to learn the the board of directors are so asleep at the wheel.