Dumpster Fire - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dumpster Fire

Unregistered
    Speaking of EMS is swat medic KS who dumped his wife and threw away his kids still with his EMS dr girlfriend? What an idiot

Unregistered
    I think he still is with her. Not gonna give up that meal ticket. KS was a good man at one point. He was a hero when he saved shed that day. On the ball. The problem with getting so many accolades is after a while, you start to believe every thing people say. KS took that attitude with him to narco and fell on his face. Ain't gotten his footing since. He still thinks he's all that and a bag of chips, when in reality hes had some scoundrels behavior. It just hasnt been addressed. Like a lot of behavior around here, some is just permitted while others are jumped on.

Unregistered
    That is a pretty good assessment. I guess he thought having ink and looking rough made you a great narc and yeah he was not made for that job. No doubt some of his behaviors and choices that shouldn’t be mentioned here are going to catch up. Should have stayed on patrol as FTO with some structure. If he keeps on this path it will end bad. Hope the best for the guy

Unregistered
    Doubt it will. Hes SWAT. That means something now, but when CS takes over, that attitude will more than likely double. CS is a SWAT or your NOT kind of guy. KS is a teflon kind of guy. Hey, good for him. Just because I dont like him does not mean I wish him ill.

Unregistered
    Good thing WM didn't commit that armed burglary dv under Haines admin. He wouldn't be here to 'lead' like a weakling. Funny, how people like him are allowed passes but others aren't. Haines 3:16

Unregistered
    You gotta be kidding me? No way. I assume this was when he was a deputy, otherwise it would have been a high mountain to get over for hiring! Are you serious? When was this?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You gotta be kidding me? No way. I assume this was when he was a deputy, otherwise it would have been a high mountain to get over for hiring! Are you serious? When was this?
    When his first wife met another man. I believe he was in K9 but I don't recall the exact year.

Unregistered
    Suhi is still a dumpster fire with occasional gas thrown on it. How many shoulder injuries the meds the failed narc run former FTO former husband full time father. Still SWAT which we all know makes you superior to every other law enforcement officer in the world.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Suhi is still a dumpster fire with occasional gas thrown on it. How many shoulder injuries the meds the failed narc run former FTO former husband full time father. Still SWAT which we all know makes you superior to every other law enforcement officer in the world.
    Ask Ross jackson and drew they will attest to that

Unregistered
    Another dumpster fire!!! Pinney and his wife as crime fighters. Maybe not on fire. Just filled with rotting garbage. Self demote to first mate on a fishing boat

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast