Dumpster Fire - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dumpster Fire

Unregistered
    Drew has taken his days off like a man and has given a lot to this agency

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Drew has taken his days off like a man and has given a lot to this agency
    Let’s see last time I checked admin leave is paid leave that doesn’t count against any of your leave banks so he was given a free vacay and told when it blew over they would take care of him and they did. He was never punished. Remember the one kid...oh that’s right neither does he.

Unregistered
    You know what a dumpster fire is? A certain days Lt who demands his troops increase proactive work through the corona virus but in turns demands they stay away from him. That is....when he actually shows up to work. Nothing like targeting bums for no reason and then hiding at home. Nothing like giving a mandate not to leave the immediate area but then going shopping in North alabama. You lead from the front sir. Not the rear and not from the seat in your Tahoe. You are a walking hypocrite.

Unregistered
    https://pasteboard.co/J7tSKVX.png

Gooollllly Barney get that corona bum!! I'll wait right here!

Unregistered
    You know what a dumpster fire is? A certain days Lt who demands his troops increase proactive work through the corona virus but in turns demands they stay away from him. That is....when he actually shows up to work. Nothing like targeting bums for no reason and then hiding at home. Nothing like giving a mandate not to leave the immediate area but then going shopping in North alabama. You lead from the front sir. Not the rear and not from the seat in your Tahoe. You are a walking hypocrite.
    Well, if you're talking homeless harassment, I think I know whom you are referring to.

Unregistered
    Well, if you're talking homeless harassment, I think I know whom you are referring to.
    We all do! He's been scared his whole career so he picks on the homeless. There is a solid reason he is the senior lieutenant and has never been promoted up. The only decent decision SM ever made.

Unregistered

Gutless WM

WM has to be the biggest hypocrite I’ve ever been around. He is scared of his own shadow and I truly think if you spooked him on a sketchy call there’s a chance you could take a round from him! He can’t let his troops work a call without chiming in and if there’s a hot call you can forget about needing the radio channel. He will run the entire call from his tahoe!

Unregistered
    I personally cant say anything negative about the man. Yeah, he ignores me and is to good to even say hello, but hes up and I'm not so up. If his hitch is the homeless community then so be it. We each have our areas we harp on.

Unregistered
    I personally cant say anything negative about the man. Yeah, he ignores me and is to good to even say hello, but hes up and I'm not so up. If his hitch is the homeless community then so be it. We each have our areas we harp on.
    It's ok to harp, but if you catch it you clean it. Don't pawn it on your guys because you are lazy, scared, and/or stupid.

Unregistered
    He's gotta keep an eye on EMS in case she falls back in to her EMS ways. Susie and her were quite the team.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast